Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSL A320 update coming next few days

53 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Currently Mathijs is a project manager, not a developer, and as such, I think he fulfills his role very well.

Indeed. I think he fulfills his role very nicely. He's always helpful and polite and provides a wealth of information about the inner workings of their developments.

To be honest, I don't understand the reference between him and Trump's abuse of Twitter...  

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, B777ER said:

He pretty much said it without saying it. P3D 4.2 drops in a few days and then their update. I hope I can get away with just a client reinstall and we don't have to do the whole thing! 

Theres always a ton of topics and posts when an update comes up and people just do the client.   As much I can't stand doing a nice new fresh install I think it's the best way to do it. 

Have activesky said anything?? They are normally quick to release a hotfix.  And chase plane 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Indeed. I think he fulfills his role very nicely. He's always helpful and polite and provides a wealth of information about the inner workings of their developments.

To be honest, I don't understand the reference between him and Trump's abuse of Twitter...  

Simple - a lot of fuss, zero action. If you remember, the initial update for Aerosoft A32X series was promised almost immediately after V4.0 release. Since then PMDG delivered, FSL delivered, Majestic delivered, FS2Crew delivered, Aerosoft - did not. Sometimes silence is better than 300+ pages "preview" thread. 

Just my opinion. And nevertheless - I will buy Aerosoft product at the DayOne. I'd like to have both heavy-simulated FSL and load-and-fly AS products

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

zero action

which equals the Aerosoft A320/A321 you fly (or you don't?), the CRJ, the A330 to come, tones of airports on most continents we all enjoy, managing various development teams, large groups of beta testers and running a huge international forum board. Plus being honest and frank - even frequent apologizing, taking responsibility on his own shoulders and explaining everything in detail. Not to mention controlling other simulation platforms (bus, subway, farming, fire and others I can't even remember). But, well,...

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Rafal said:

which equals the Aerosoft A320/A321 you fly (or you don't?), the CRJ, the A330 to come, tones of airports on most continents we all enjoy, managing various development teams, large groups of beta testers and running a huge international forum board. Plus being honest and frank - even frequent apologizing, taking responsibility on his own shoulders and explaining everything in detail. Not to mention controlling other simulation platforms (bus, subway, farming, fire and others I can't even remember). But, well,...

I spoke strictly on A320 subject...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Plus being honest and frank 

Never questioned that. Let's stay on topic, pls

1 hour ago, tooting said:

Theres always a ton of topics and posts when an update comes up and people just do the client.   As much I can't stand doing a nice new fresh install I think it's the best way to do it. 

Have activesky said anything?? They are normally quick to release a hotfix.  And chase plane 

Everyone seems to be playing it pretty close to the vest with this update, nary a peep anywhere

Eric 

24 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Let's stay on topic, pls

Says the one who introduced Mathijs and president Trump into an FSL topic. :biggrin:
Nevermind. That's it about it from me here. I look forward to P3Dv4.2 and FSL update.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Rafal said:

the CRJ,

Let’s not mention the CRJ...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Great to see the a319 and a321 will be P3Dv4 only. Hopefully PMDG follows suit for future products and we can finally get rid of 32-bit. 

5 hours ago, Chaos81 said:

Great to see the a319 and a321 will be P3Dv4 only. Hopefully PMDG follows suit for future products and we can finally get rid of 32-bit. 

Actually didn't spot that... If that's true, it bodes good news, since they finally can focus on 1 platform and 1 architecture.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

As far as I know, the A319 and the A321 will be a paid expansion to the current A320. Do correct me if I'm wrong. But will the A320 Sharklet model also be a paid a paid upgrade or a free update for current A320 owners ?

1 hour ago, ninerwhiskey9W said:

As far as I know, the A319 and the A321 will be a paid expansion to the current A320. Do correct me if I'm wrong. But will the A320 Sharklet model also be a paid a paid upgrade or a free update for current A320 owners ?

You are correct. The sharklets will indeed be a paid expansion - new flight dynamics and fuel burn models, revised flight control computers, upgraded FMGS software etc etc. It will be fully modelled.

On 2/8/2018 at 0:19 PM, 238932 said:

Sounds like we're going to have to wait  for  P3D 4.2 then. 

Lol. I kind of lost interest in simming 3 or 4 months ago, but it's nice to lurk the forums to see nothing has changed ;)

-Roland

1 hour ago, sparkie66 said:

Lol. I kind of lost interest in simming 3 or 4 months ago, but it's nice to lurk the forums to see nothing has changed ;)

Condorsoaring v2 is about to debut ! ;-)

• Upvote 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...