Sign in to follow this  
Dimus

Inconnu Lodge, Yukon Scenery

This is my last project, inspired by the Milviz Otter, so it is hosted in the Milviz forum here:

http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=8837

It is a premium retreat place mainly for fishing where you can only fly to on DH Canada products. You can find the real place here: http://inconnulodge.com/

The lodge is located in the McEvoy lake deep into the Yukon area in Northern Canada. Besides the pier, there is also a dirt runway to the north. I have added another water runway and pier on Finlayson lake less than 30' flight south-west by Beaver. There is also an AI Beaver floatplane flying between the two piers in Lodge house colors. Your best experience will be in P3Dv4.1 with ORBX FTX NA SAK, but I have given my best effort to cover also FSX and default installs as well as simpler ORBX Global Vector cases. A configuration app will make the necessary changes. Finally, thanks to Bill Leaming, this is the first time I create an installer, although you have to activate the scenery in the library manually.

Ambient sounds and AI DHC3 repaint are by Rafal “YoYo” Stankiewicz.

Please follow the instructions in the readme and enjoy.

Dq70T2F.jpg

CFj1Jxg.jpg

A2v6Dbr.jpg

Screens by YoYo:

6iEOR3P.jpg

oJj3gBc.jpg

M3SjMyV.jpg

TN43aix.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hi Folks,

Whoa - that’s truly stunning - thanks so much !

A place I’d truly love to visit...

A dirt strip too...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks Scott!

Indeed that is how it started. A place I'd love to visit but probably never manage to so why not make it in the sim!

Any feedback from users would be appreciated.

Hi...

Yeah - I've done scenery before and know how much work is involved - I'll try and remember to give it a shot this weekend - it's the only time I'm home and have access to my machine...

Thanks again for the effort and the share...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Link does not work, it just hangs and never loads. Is there a good link somewhere? Also, is this compatible with P3D V4? I managed to get RTMM and Tongass Fjords installed in V4. Thanks

Milviz seems to be unaware of this scenery and I can find it nowhere else on the web.  Any chance of making it available again?  It is far too beautiful to let die.