Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch FltSim v2.4.13 Released!

Hi, I'm pleased to announce v2.4.13 is now released!

It is available either via Settings Panel | Check Updates... or directly from our web site.

In this update:

• New: Added support for the latest GTN Trainer v6.41.1
  • Fixed: Shadin Fuel Data interface fuel flow.
  • Enhanced: Further stability and performance enhancements.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

@softreset I've not seen this AIRAC on our dev systems: although the Garmin installer has detected the DB were already installed and skipped updating this component. We've not had time to further test this specifically, but is this NAVDB 1703 shipping with v6.41.1 ?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I'm not sure what "copying lines of text files every 30 days" means, but for me 6.41.1 has the same old AIRAC cycle as previous versions. The only time that I've seen a different AIRAC cycle for Navigation was when somebody with a Jeppesen subscription for the real GTN unit posted a copy of the file over at the F1 forums and that was more than a year ago. I think right after that, people realized that sharing the file violated the copyright. Since the real life GTN is not scheduled for any major updates I doubt that the navigation data will be updated. We can only hope that a new model will have a trainer and will preserve the file format.

The navigation data file is CRC-protected and can't easily be edited, but I am curious also as to how someone did that and got AIRAC 1713.