Sign in to follow this  
costanzo_roberto

Question of Correct Setup Collision avoidance on Gnd

Hello.
I have mani time on Ground of Collision to RealTraffic, I setup ( COLLISION_DET_GND=1 ) this dont' have effect :blush:

What is the correct setup to impact real traffic on the Ground ?

My Config Psxseecon :

COLLISION_DET_AIR=1
COLLISION_DET_GND=1
MAIN_WINDOW_X=826
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=100
VERSION_CHECKED_AT=Mon Feb  5

Collision_zpsmjbyphdp.jpg

Tanks For Replay,

Roberto.

Hi Roberto,

Collision avoidance on the ground is about collisions between

1. your user aircraft with life aircraft;

2. your user aircrfat with parked aircraft;

3. life aircraft with parked aircraft.

It is not between a life aircraft and another life aircraft. In theory that should not happen, because life ATC takes care of that. In the air you will never see that, but on the ground it might still happen due to the rough data I get (a position for an aircraft every 9, sometimes 18 and sometimes even 27 seconds ...) and the algorithms I use.

I do not consider that to be a big problem. I could introduce collision detection between life aircraft too, but that would cost quite some extra work (every second). 

Nico

12 hours ago, kiek said:

Hi Roberto,

Collision avoidance on the ground is about collisions between

1. your user aircraft with life aircraft;

2. your user aircrfat with parked aircraft;

3. life aircraft with parked aircraft.

It is not between a life aircraft and another life aircraft. In theory that should not happen, because life ATC takes care of that. In the air you will never see that, but on the ground it might still happen due to the rough data I get (a position for an aircraft every 9, sometimes 18 and sometimes even 27 seconds ...) and the algorithms I use.

I do not consider that to be a big problem. I could introduce collision detection between life aircraft too, but that would cost quite some extra work (every second). 

Nico

Hello Nico,

Tanks For Replay, the problem the that reproduces Aicraft of RealTraffic, moves in a vertical way in a fast out of taxyway, speciale i n Aeredrome  EEDF Aeresoft Frankoforte, here in the picture you can see that I was running the Taxy.

My question there is no way to eliminate these fast diagonal movements out of the taxyway line?

Tanks,

Roberto.

1 hour ago, costanzo_roberto said:

My question there is no way to eliminate these fast diagonal movements out of the taxyway line?

No, that is very difficult. It is caused by wrong data (garbage in -> garbage out).

nico