Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

FTX stuck looking for files to update

Hi guys, my FTX installer will not get past looking for files to update. It just sits there at 78750/78789 and causes serious slow downs on my computer with 100% CPU usage in the task manager. I've left it in this state for over 2 hours before, and it still never downloads.

I have downloaded and attempted to install the manual zip file. It looks like it installs (yellow bar goes all the way), but then the installer tries to download vector again, and the whole process of hung "looking for files" and high CPU usage happens.

I was able to install NA LC and FTX Global; Vector is the only one giving me grief. 

Anyone else have a clue as to what's up?

Well, don't worry about replying. I actually found a post on this very issue and all is much better. :-)

On 2/7/2018 at 8:49 PM, rightseat said:

Well, don't worry about replying. I actually found a post on this very issue and all is much better. :-)

Whats the post? Can't find it. I'm in a similar situation but can't seem to install FTX Global for P3D v4. Installer hangs at 10% so I decided to download the file manually and install it using Central and its still stuck at 10%.