Sign in to follow this  
Tommy41

Aerosoft CRJ 700 CFI needed

Hello.

I had ALOT of issues with my Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 , but after messing arround with it I have finaly been able to make it work. But plane itself is huge step up from my previous one. I have experience with GTN 750, but FMC and navigation with it is causing me trouble. I made it fly,  after some hassle I even made it keep stable altitude and heading. I do not expect too much problems with landing, but I would like to do it propperly. Anyway. I am looking someone experienced with plane itself, FMC and procedures to help me learn it propperly  via shared cockpit on some of servers out there. I am mostly on default scenery if that matters.

Feel free to send me message or reply here.

Well. I guess i am only one flying that one. Thank god i figured out most of stuff in that plane in meantime.

58 minutes ago, Tommy41 said:

Well. I guess i am only one flying that one. Thank god i figured out most of stuff in that plane in meantime.

Hi Tommy,

I have it - just haven't dedicated the time to figure it out yet - the bulk of my time is spent in GA and BIZJETS... Usually there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube to walk you through the steps - that's how I usually do it... I've also been fortunate enough to have real ATP's contribute on occasion - to answer specific questions... Best of luck...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I fly these things in the real world. Left seat. Thst being said, if you still need some help, PM me.

• Upvote 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Thanks for offer. i got basics for now. I still hate how it wobbles arround designated route when i am in nav mode, but as I heared it is general bug. I solved that by manually setting heading. I read tutorial supplied with it too, but some things are a bit unclear to me mostly some terminology and I am most likely forgetting stuff but, main thing is that plane flies...more or less. It also went and turned off autopilot in middle of cruise yesterday. I have no idea why. Does it like to do if i accidentally move yoke (joystick in my case) ? I am guessing i will figure it out in time. So far i am landing it manually anyway. Since approach dod not worked for me yesterday for some reason (PAYA ILS11) It would be fair to say that it is most likely my fault, but bad thing was that turned off AP and wobbling of plane like drunken sailor around route.  I noticed wild wobbling while I went and read some things in docs in cruise. Anyway, a message for devs, please do fix nav AP. I somewhat double that your plane in real life do sinusoidal trail on sly in cruise lol.