Sign in to follow this  
CP Air

Autopilot in NAV mode won't track a GPS course

3 minutes ago, nightxpress said:

If somebody has the Installer for 2.3.8, please PM me. I just bought the Software yesterday....

That would be a big no no! Please be patient.  RXP has recently been quickly responsive.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I just bought the program and new to ReaxityXp so nothing to rollback too. It has been very frustrating the last week trying to get this thing to work. Glad I'm not alone though. I hope this thing gets fixed. Looks like a nice program. Any idea how I can get an older version?

5 minutes ago, fppilot said:

That would be a big no no! Please be patient.  RXP has recently been quickly responsive.

Hi Frank,

What is the problem with downgrading?  There is the exe and my lisense files in the setup directory. It was recommended to save that. So there should be no problem to reinstall with a older version?

Just now, nightxpress said:

Hi Frank,

What is the problem with downgrading?  There is the exe and my lisense files in the setup directory. It was recommended to save that. So thee exe should be no problem to reinstall with a older version?

No issue with your or that action on your part if you retained the installer. But would be a big no no to provide an older installer to someone who states he just recently purchased.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 minute ago, fppilot said:

No issue with your or that action on your part if you retained the installer. But would be a big no no to provide an older installer to someone who states he just recently purchased.

Hi Frank,

Sorry, but what you write makes no sense. Lets not continue that. I will ask JL directly about that. (btw: The license is what proves that to have the right of use and not the setup files. Thats why you can offically Download any Image from Microsoft.)  

6 minutes ago, jdpilot said:

Maybe RealityXP can put the older version V2.3.8 up for download until they figure this thing out

6 minutes ago, jdpilot said:

Maybe RealityXP can put the older version V2.3.8 up for download until they figure this thing out

I will contact him with that request from the eMail that I used for my recent purchase. Tomorrow its Monday and I am sure he will respond to that issue.

Just now, nightxpress said:

I will contact him with that request from the eMail that I used for my recent purchase. Tomorrow its Monday and I am sure he will respond to that issue.

And that is the correct approach!  No pun intended!

Frank Patton
ASUS 

18 hours ago, bills511 said:

I had same issue of AP not tracking GPS course with 2.3.9 in P3D 4.1. Rolled back to 2.3.8 and is working. Haven't tested in P3D 4.2.

I was able to roll back to 2.3.8. as well (thanks to some help from unnamed friends..) and autopilot coupling is working once again..

This is in P3D v4.0.

Bert

18 hours ago, jdpilot said:

According to JL at RXP, a fix is on the way.. :cool:

Bert

That doesn't help us now! Can we get a link to the old version that works? Bought a program that doesn't work and stuck with something that is not working right.

23 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

According to JL at RXP, a fix is on the way.. :cool:

Quote by JL: However, please also note the A/P coupling won't work with the latest P3D4.2 just released a few days ago, we are working on the update for it.
I have P3D 4.2 and the GNS & GTN A/P coupling won't work. Can anyone confirm that the GTN is also not working in 4.2?
Before anyone mentions it I'm not going back to 4.1. I'll patiently wait for an RXP update.

It would be nice if Mr. RXP "Jean-Luc" says whether or not new version is in question for this problem.
it would avoid unnecessary palaver and reassure us.
but I have the impression that he only writes here once on Fridays.
I would have liked to say it in French .....

thank you

2 hours ago, gillesbdx said:

It would be nice if Mr. RXP "Jean-Luc" says whether or not new version is in question for this problem.
it would avoid unnecessary palaver and reassure us.
but I have the impression that he only writes here once on Fridays.
I would have liked to say it in French .....

thank you

The update will come. Meanwhile I wait and fly manual.