Sign in to follow this  
baxterbj

No entries in Programdata add-ons.cfg folder P3Dv4

Thanks Oliver,

Its all a little over my head, so I have placed the paths for the  aircraft from out side P3D, manually into MCE cfgPath, and set the MCE ini with NOScan=1 and they work.

If I set the NoScan=0, it scans on each P3d Boot and dumps them. So this is my work around the problem.

Ben from MCE states that the latest MCE has been set up so as this is work around is not required, but without it my system just cant pick up the aircraft outside of P3D.

So really its just my system, I use SimStarterNG, could it be that, who knows. Its just a little frustrating that everything is working except I have to have this work around in place.

I'm really not confident and knowledgeable enough to try the simobjects method with P4AO, but I thank you for all your advice.

Anything else you may think of would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Brian