Sign in to follow this  
19Nik90

737 NGX P3D v4.1 Problem

Hello everyone,

I've just decide to switch from FSX:SE to P3D v4.1, I've done a clean uninstall and install of everything.

But i have one problem with the NGX... With only P3D installed everything works fine, no problem at all. Then I've installed ChasePlane and REX SkyForce and everything works with no issues. When i install the 737NGX, after 1/2 session of game, P3D start to crash on startup, when the splash screen appear. 

I had this issue before, so i decided to remove all the addons (PMDG, ChasePlane, REX, ORBX, PTA) and start from zero. As i sad before the problem start when i install the PMDG, could you please help me?

Thankyou very much

7 hours ago, 19Nik90 said:

Hello everyone,

I've just decide to switch from FSX:SE to P3D v4.1, I've done a clean uninstall and install of everything.

But i have one problem with the NGX... With only P3D installed everything works fine, no problem at all. Then I've installed ChasePlane and REX SkyForce and everything works with no issues. When i install the 737NGX, after 1/2 session of game, P3D start to crash on startup, when the splash screen appear. 

I had this issue before, so i decided to remove all the addons (PMDG, ChasePlane, REX, ORBX, PTA) and start from zero. As i sad before the problem start when i install the PMDG, could you please help me?

Thankyou very much

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules require our full names on all posts.

I think you may have the installation order incorrect,  I am guessing but shouldn't you be installing chaseplane after you install the NGX?  Remove chaseplane and test.  If it runs okay then install NGX and test.  If that runs okay then try chaseplane.  I'm not, and will not be, a chaseplane user but there are many in this forum that like it and there are also many posts that have to do with chaseplane problems.  I am thinking they don't have customer support?

Dan Downs KCRP

13 hours ago, downscc said:

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules require our full names on all posts.

I think you may have the installation order incorrect,  I am guessing but shouldn't you be installing chaseplane after you install the NGX?  Remove chaseplane and test.  If it runs okay then install NGX and test.  If that runs okay then try chaseplane.  I'm not, and will not be, a chaseplane user but there are many in this forum that like it and there are also many posts that have to do with chaseplane problems.  I am thinking they don't have customer support?

Thankyou very much for your reply,

Ok, I will try, but I don't think that the problem came from ChasePlane, because it works like an "external addon" and don't mess up the prepar3D files. But who knows.... I'll try ;) Thanx

I've just installed the 747 QOTS II and no problem with that (also with ChasePlane).

Thankyou

Nicola Pezzoli

18 hours ago, downscc said:

I am thinking they don't have customer support?

Hi Dan, 

You can find there custumor support here.  It's very active, developpers follow the forum on the fly, if there are problems (what software has no problems?) a solution is send to the customers via live updates.

I use it and have no problems at all (fingers crossed).

On 8-2-2018 at 11:11 AM, 19Nik90 said:

Hello everyone,

Thankyou very much

Nicola,

If your problem persist after installing chaseplane, maybe go to their forum (here) and leave a post about the problem.

This product (chaseplane) is stil in beta, so problems are possible but they will be solved.