Sign in to follow this  
OrtegaS

RXP GNS530 No Longer Master Device

After installing the latest ver 2.3.9 the RXP GNS530 no longer seems to react to any autopilot input ie Nav mode, Apch mode. etc.  I was having trouble with the Airfoil labs C172 that no one else seems to be having, but now this issue has grown to where there seems to be no interaction with the device and the airplane in any A/C including the default.  Where as before the update at least the default A/C would work. I do have the GNS530 set as the master with all options enabled. Win 10 64bit and the latest non beta Xplane 11 update.

Thanks,

Steved

Hi Steved,

Either there is a bug (although these parts of the code where not touched at all in the latest release), or there is another plugin interfering with the A/P somehow, or it is the aircraft.

Can you try deactivate all your plugins, and use default B58 to compare?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hello,

OK...I have a fresh install of Xplane 11.  Absolutely nothing else installed, except for RXP GNS 530.  No addon's no plugins.  I tried the C172 and the BE58.  Both act similarly.  The GNS530 itself seems to do what i ask of it, but engaging NAV mode only acts as a wing leveler etc.  I don't even have an AV/Firewall installed right now so that cant be interfering (went to a new HD).  It worked with those two default A/C in the past.  So something must have changed since.  I was sure going to a new HD, which I needed to do, with a fresh install of everything would help.

Thanks,

Steve

Have you ticked the settings in RXP for controlling the VOR gauges? I had to enable all of those before mine followed the courses. Good luck.

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

On February 10, 2018 at 4:28 PM, OrtegaS said:

OK...I have a fresh install of Xplane 11.

Hi, what version is this exactly?

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Hello.

Thank you for the reply's.  Yes i have tried everything enabled in the settings to various settings.  I am using the latest non beta ver of Xplane 11......ver ..11.10.

Steve

Ver actually 11.11r2.  Setting up Dir To function....enabling NAV mode only seems to act as a wing leveler...Never follows path

Hi, this one was subtle to find, but it is now corrected in the just released v2.3.10. Thank you for your feedback and patience!