Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

New freeware Abuja (DNAA) scenery

On 3/29/2018 at 10:26 AM, Mace said:

You can create a separate exclusion bgl.  You do not have to touch his scenery objects.

The objects are loaded into the afcad bgl file, if I compile the afcad and edit myself it removes the objects that show up as black boxes in my ADE.

On 3/30/2018 at 1:48 PM, Boeing or not going said:

The objects are loaded into the afcad bgl file, if I compile the afcad and edit myself it removes the objects that show up as black boxes in my ADE.

I'm late to this party, but are you sure the default buildings aren't intentional? I just loaded up the default DNAA in P3D and the only default building is a lone control tower. If there are default buildings they're being added by this scenery itself.

Also, the version of ADE (the latest one) I'm using gives me the option to compile unknown library objects for exactly situations like this one. Does yours not?

James

On 3/28/2018 at 7:57 PM, Boeing or not going said:

It looks to be default buildings on the road and also on top of the terminal buildings, is that how it should look?

There is a building there. I think it a tunnel or so

I made the airport from satellite image,  and the road passed through a building, so I just used the building to replace it. :)

On 3/29/2018 at 10:20 AM, Richard McDonald Woods said:

Hi Raheem,

Well done with your Abuja scenery. I will love to fly more in Africa if more airfields are available.

I feel that you will be much better placed by developing for the current P3D and/or XP11 rather than FSX.

Most simmers are now users of P3D or increasingly will be. Enabling for FSX in addition is good if it can be done.

HTH

Thanks, I am have a Low specs PC, I barely run fsx at 25fps 😞

I would love to run P3D and Xplane but my specs are too low for it. 

On 5/19/2018 at 4:20 PM, Raheem Adeleke Quadri said:

Thanks, I am have a Low specs PC, I barely run fsx at 25fps 😞

I would love to run P3D and Xplane but my specs are too low for it. 

p3d is more optimized and runs better than fsx.

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 4:39 PM, Boeing or not going said:

p3d is more optimized and runs better than fsx.

Can I run it ?

Intel Pentium 2020m @ 2.40ghz

8gb DDR3

Intel HD  Graphics 2000 ( 32mb dedicated graphics memory )

Windows 8 single language

Dear Raheem,

thank you for these nice scenery, Great Job!

I have also the problem with the default buildings (P3d v4). Did you find a Solution to remove them?

Greetings Andrew Bowler

On 6/20/2018 at 6:54 PM, airlinetycoon said:

Dear Raheem,

thank you for these nice scenery, Great Job!

I have also the problem with the default buildings (P3d v4). Did you find a Solution to remove them?

Airlinetycoon, if you are talking about the default building that is on the road, I added the building myself 🙂

There is something like a toll gate there, I couldn't get the information on what exactly the road passed through so I decided to add the default building on the road.