Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

New freeware Abuja (DNAA) scenery

Recommended Posts

We really need more good African airport scenery.   There is a new Abuja scenery in the library.  Has anyone tried it in P3D?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hello ErichB, I am Raheem, the person who made that scenery, Have you tried it with FSX ? I guess it should work with P3D.

 

I don't have P3D installed on my PC so I couldn't give it a try😑...you are correct, we need more good Africa scenery...How do you like the scenery I made 😊...It was my first scenery and I am developing more Nigeria Airports and West Africa airports. I might also develop other Africa airports ☺.

 

I am done with DNPO-Port Harcourt Intl Airport will soon upload it, still testing it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Raheem Adeleke Quadri said:

Hello ErichB, I am Raheem, the person who made that scenery, Have you tried it with FSX ? I guess it should work with P3D.

 

I don't have P3D installed on my PC so I couldn't give it a try😑...you are correct, we need more good Africa scenery...How do you like the scenery I made 😊...It was my first scenery and I am developing more Nigeria Airports and West Africa airports. I might also develop other Africa airports ☺.

 

I am done with DNPO-Port Harcourt Intl Airport will soon upload it, still testing it.

Thanks for doing this scenery. The new Dakar airport GOBD would be good to have.

I am trying to compile your afcad for p3d but there are many black boxes, missing libraries showing for me. On either side of each hold short node as an example.

 

Default buildings are showing through  (I disabled DNAA in Orbx Vector)ZIIsMQ4.jpg

Edited by Boeing or not going

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Thanks for doing this scenery. The new Dakar airport GOBD would be good to have.

I am trying to compile your afcad for p3d but there are many black boxes, missing libraries showing for me. On either side of each hold short node as an example.

 

Default buildings are showing through  (I disabled DNAA in Orbx Vector)ZIIsMQ4.jpg

The black boxes, is that what you found in your P3D or the Afcad design tool you are using ?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Thanks for doing this scenery. The new Dakar airport GOBD would be good to have.

I am trying to compile your afcad for p3d but there are many black boxes, missing libraries showing for me. On either side of each hold short node as an example.

 

Default buildings are showing through  (I disabled DNAA in Orbx Vector)ZIIsMQ4.jpg

The New Dakar Airport GOBD, I will also add it to the list of Airports I wanna make 😉.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Raheem Adeleke Quadri said:

The black boxes, is that what you found in your P3D or the Afcad design tool you are using ?

Black boxes in the afcad opened up in ADE to compile for P3D

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Black boxes in the afcad opened up in ADE to compile for P3D

Oh, it is normal because I used external objects and you haven't added them in your ADE Library objects.

Compile the Airport like that, Compile it to Abuja scenery folder and remove the afcad bgl for fsx from the folder.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Raheem Adeleke Quadri said:

Oh, it is normal because I used external objects and you haven't added them in your ADE Library objects.

Compile the Airport like that, Compile it to Abuja scenery folder and remove the afcad bgl for fsx from the folder.

Can you make an afcad that does not have library objects I do not have, so I can compile for p3d. Or you can install the p3d sdk and compile using the latest ADE version for p3d and I'd not have to do it. http://cloud.prepar3d.com/SDK/Prepar3D_v4_SDK_Setup_4.2.21.24048.msi

 

Theres an option in ADE for opening the default buildings I'll have to check once I get home from the office. That is the reason I have default buildings I think.

Edited by Boeing or not going

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/18/2018 at 11:25 AM, Boeing or not going said:

Can you make an afcad that does not have library objects I do not have, so I can compile for p3d. Or you can install the p3d sdk and compile using the latest ADE version for p3d and I'd not have to do it. http://cloud.prepar3d.com/SDK/Prepar3D_v4_SDK_Setup_4.2.21.24048.msi

 

Theres an option in ADE for opening the default buildings I'll have to check once I get home from the office. That is the reason I have default buildings I think.

What problem are do you have with the scenery ? Is it only the black boxes you found in ADE ?

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/17/2018 at 6:36 PM, Raheem Adeleke Quadri said:

The black boxes, is that what you found in your P3D or the Afcad design tool you are using ?

 

On 3/17/2018 at 4:13 PM, Boeing or not going said:

Thanks for doing this scenery. The new Dakar airport GOBD would be good to have.

I am trying to compile your afcad for p3d but there are many black boxes, missing libraries showing for me. On either side of each hold short node as an example.

 

Default buildings are showing through  (I disabled DNAA in Orbx Vector)ZIIsMQ4.jpg

The default building you talking about here, it is the one the road passed through ?

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/20/2018 at 7:01 AM, Raheem Adeleke Quadri said:

 

The default building you talking about here, it is the one the road passed through ?

It looks to be default buildings on the road and also on top of the terminal buildings, is that how it should look?

Share this post


Link to post

You can get rid of the default P3D buidlings using ADE.  Make an exclusion rectangle around the offending object(s).


Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 3080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mace said:

You can get rid of the default P3D buidlings using ADE.  Make an exclusion rectangle around the offending object(s).

There are library objects in the ADE file if I compile it, I lose them in his scenery.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Raheem,

Well done with your Abuja scenery. I will love to fly more in Africa if more airfields are available.

I feel that you will be much better placed by developing for the current P3D and/or XP11 rather than FSX.

Most simmers are now users of P3D or increasingly will be. Enabling for FSX in addition is good if it can be done.

HTH

Edited by Richard McDonald Woods

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

There are library objects in the ADE file if I compile it, I lose them in his scenery.

You can create a separate exclusion bgl.  You do not have to touch his scenery objects.

  • Like 1

Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 3080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...