Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

PA31-350 Chieftain Mod v1.0 beta

Can anyone share this mod, if it's still available.  PM me please.

Thanks.

Stew

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

I'm using Bill's mod for the Chieftain and am attempting to fly with the KFC 225 autopilot, but having an issue with the autopilot failing to follow the heading set on the Carenado G600.  Any suggestions would be welcome if I seem to have missed something.

Thank you in advance.

Stew

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Has anyone figured out how to get the G600s running when they won't initialize? It's an intermittent problem, and cycling the battery and/or avionics doesn't help. Thanks.

Hi Bill,

Just wondering if your PA31 mod is still able to be sent via email or if anyone has it that may still be able to share? I’ve heard many good things and would be fantastic if I could be put on the mailing list at Sthippy@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi guys. I am planning to purchase the PA-31-350 in the next sales window, as Bill's mods are available for this plane. Before I do, can anyone can confirm if the G600 in the avionics of this plane is compatible with RXP GTN750? Also I´d like a feedback on FPS performance. Thanks!!

Cheers,

Roberto