Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

Stuck, Repeated Sounds in P3dV4.1

Am I the only one who is getting constant, annoying, and repeated click, blower, or switch sounds in their Carenado planes in P3dV4.1? I don't know how to stop it, but it is consistent with all my Carenado aircraft. I don't get the issue with any others. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is? 

It's different on different a/c. For example in the Sr22, I have a constant switch sound (back and forth, non stop). In the Gtx, if I am anywhere near a cloud, the ground prox "500!" blares constantly, but if I'm not in the clouds, then the blower noise comes on automatically, and won't go off. 

Does anyone have a clue what might be going on ?

Thanks

:-)

I agree with you.

The prop ignition sound in some Carenado aircraft just loop over and over. The sound is also the same in each aircraft. It makes it hard to believe that there's a correct immersion, specific to the aircraft. They could have put a bit more work to specialize their products.

It is especially annoying when you are trying to start up an unstartable engine with no success and the sound just plays in 5 second loops, never changing!

Anyways I feel that I am complaining too much about great work, so I will say no more! : p

Thanks!

Braden