Sign in to follow this  
Guest T7747BA

Hello from LICR

Guest T7747BA

Hello guys. My name's Emiliano, i'm 29yo and i'm typing from the beautiful city of Reggio Calabria. I'm a huge aviation enthusiast.

I've been a FS fan since 2002. And I made over 1800 hours with the PMDG 747/MD11 in FSX up until 2014. However, after a while, due to other life circumstances I put aside my hobby for Flight Simming to pursue other interests. But since last week, I decided to dust off my boxed copies of FSX and the PMDG 747/MD11 and i'm already super excited to make some other great flights with them. Can never get enough of the wonderful and detailed PMDG aircrafts. Now i'm also on the verge on upgrading some things, too. First thing in my top-purchase list is definitely the amazing T7. Then, maybe, getting some ground/terrain enhancements to spice things up a little in the FSX world, if money permits it. 

I never considered to upgrade to P3D as i'm mostly flying on a laptop. And with the setup I have, I know that FSX will always run at a steady 30fps (with traffic/cars/leaisure boats sliders set to minimum). So i'm more than happy with what I have for the moment. In the future, maybe, when I will finally took the plunge and buy myself a fast Desktop, maybe I will consider the P3D option. 

Anyway, i'm looking forward to hear your advices and share my flight sim experience with you all people.