Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D v4.2 has been released

25 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Your joking right? The update just came out.

If FSLabs knew that 4.2 was imminent (and they did know as they delayed releasing their A320 patch) then there's no excuse for other devs.

Good news about FSL A320.

They are testing as the Beta testers don't have P3D betas but for me and it might be for others the new version V230 will work with v4.1

They did not release as they wanted to make sure all is fine with v4.2. but....

It's NOT 4.2 dependent.

I might just skip 4.2 as I love my v4.1

FSL deleted and waiting for v230:biggrin:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, FlightSimmer68 said:

If FSLabs knew that 4.2 was imminent (and they did know as they delayed releasing their A320 patch) then there's no excuse for other devs.

Give them a break man, it's only  been out 6 hours. 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

17 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

Someone said they updated it with only FSUIPC installed and have problems, read it here https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531129-p3d-v42-looping-in-loading-terrain-data/

Yep, that's the case. 3 sec delay pauses. Disable FSUIPC module 5.123a and all is well. Back to previous version as FSUIPC way more important than any gains.

Just now, Adrian123 said:

Yep, that's the case. 3 sec delay pauses. Disable FSUIPC module 5.123a and all is well. Back to previous version as FSUIPC way more important than any gains.

5.123c is out, try it

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Active Sky for P3d4 has already been updated to beta 6616. 

Nothing that really interests me in the update so I will do as I did the last few times: wait until all my addons have been updated and then do a 100% clean install of Windows 10 and then P3D plus all addons. Just so I am up to date whenever any addons get further updates. No need to hurry at all here.

Cant believe they finally fixed the UTC time issue. Presumably an easy fix yet its been a long time like that. 

• Upvote 2

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

7 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

5.123c is out, try it

Thx, i'll do that. Just installed latest last night. :)

_Didnt fix it with 5.123c.

55 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Well Already done

Orbx

AS

FSUIP

-----------------------

We need

PTA

chaseplane

SF

Couati

FSL

anymore?

GSX (or does that fall under Couati...?)

I myself also need the Majestic Q400 and A2A Comanche before I will start to think about updating. And ProATC but I don't think that one is version dependant.

3 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Thx, i'll do that. Just installed latest last night. :)

Sure. Let us know how it goes

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Just now, Johnny19 said:

Sure. Let us know how it goes

No joy. Still the same 3sec looping with 5.123c. Thanks

1 minute ago, J van E said:

GSX (or does that fall under Couati...?)

I myself also need the Majestic Q400 and A2A Comanche before I will start to think about updating. And ProATC but I don't think that one is version dependant.

GSX falls under Couatl engine. Umberto is always quick with updating it.

Ivan Majetic

Just now, Adrian123 said:

No joy. Still the same 3sec looping with 5.123c. Thanks

Damn... But no looping when you disable FSUIPC?

Ivan Majetic

23 minutes ago, FlightSimmer68 said:

Even the allmighty FSLabs haven’t released the A320 update yet as the beta testers need to install 4.2 first and then test it against the A320 update

There’s a big difference between knowing that an update will be released soon and actually testing it before release

“there’s no excuse for other devs”.....oh dear.....

• Upvote 3