Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

X Europe, different cities

Guest Mik75

Pure X Europe, upon Ortho4XP, and custom free- and payware airports, xEnviro 1.07, MaxxFX.

These were quickly taken, not on a flight, just by using the free camera in XP. There’s more to come! ;-)

Here we go:

Vienna:

dqxg26ab8kebsdatc.jpg
dqxg2c1jr8apsyrk0.jpg
dqxg2iq6dy64x5clc.jpg

Zurich:

dqxg2sbvbbcely60w.jpg
dqxg2y6ngo2zxj8qo.jpg

Rotterdam:

dqxg3auok0ny4o934.jpg
dqxg3iyw3o8gqdwjk.jpg
dqxg3pjuvonlhu328.jpg

Dublin:

dqxg4eu3yud7fxdz4.jpg
dqxg4zik3y8kts0sg.jpg

Copenhagen:

dqxg7i72dg1vl5fr4.jpg
dqxg7qofwiqm4ftog.jpg

Mannheim:

dqxg5io97ssv08z5s.jpg
dqxg5za7eiklsfpq8.jpg

London:

dqxg67vyoj27m6qyo.jpg
dqxg6egqkawlz49hc.jpg
dqxg6kmgk67cq48w0.jpg

Thanks a lot for viewing!

Great shots again. Really a step forward. I guess you are using all three layers of X-Europe? 

Hans

Guest Mik75
6 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

Great shots again. Really a step forward. I guess you are using all three layers of X-Europe? 

Thx a lot. 

No, No. 3, the network data (streets, railroads, etc.) is disabled, as suggested in the manual. Gives a slight performance boost. And this data then comes from the layer underneath, with the lower priority, which is in my case the Ortho4XP overlay, created with the stock Global scenery. 

Didnt reallyze that  x europe was out yet, going to try later on :cool:

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Guest Mik75
11 minutes ago, dmarques69 said:

Didnt reallyze that  x europe was out yet, going to try later on :cool:

Go for it! No, run for it!!! ;-)

I'd appreciate a screen shot from LFMN. I don't understand that there are no objects at all for the +43+7 tile when I test it. Knowing how meticulously Pilot Balu is working I can't imagine that the error is in the X-Europe package. But where is it then in my files?

Hans

Guest Mik75
38 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

I'd appreciate a screen shot from LFMN. I don't understand that there are no objects at all for the +43+7 tile when I test it. Knowing how meticulously Pilot Balu is working I can't imagine that the error is in the X-Europe package. But where is it then in my files?

I´ll check it!

Guest Mik75
1 hour ago, hjsmuc said:

I can confirm, no autogen at all around LFMN.

14 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

I can confirm, no autogen at all around LFMN.

Thanks a lot! I'll notify Pilot Balu.

Hans

Very impressive and totally immersive. Gotta wonder about that windmill close to the approach path at Mannheim, though! :-)

John

• Upvote 1

Guest Mik75
22 minutes ago, John F said:

Very impressive and totally immersive. Gotta wonder about that windmill close to the approach path at Mannheim, though! :-)

John

EDFM is a somewhat "thrilling" approach" ;-)

Thanks a lot for commenting! ;-)

2 hours ago, John F said:

John

There's indeed a wind turbine there, but seems to be definitely smaller than what is depicted in XP. Can be briefly seen spinning here at 3:10:

https://youtu.be/wGOKNrXfx8E?t=191

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest Mik75
8 minutes ago, Murmur said:

There's indeed a wind turbine there, but seems to be definitely smaller than what is depicted in XP. Can be briefly seen spinning here at 3:10:

https://youtu.be/wGOKNrXfx8E?t=191

Yeah, it’s a bit too massive, and nicely placed, almost right in the approach path. But I doubt that XP has too many variations of wind turbines in its default library! ;-)