Sign in to follow this  
planenut

X Plane and BU0836A Control Problem

I recently modified my Saitek Proflight yoke using the dead zone fix as shown on YouTube.  It works great on P3d but in X Plane 11 the controls don't move.  X Plane recognizes the BU0836A and it calibrates ok but neither the yoke or controls move.  Of course the physical yoke moves, just not in the sim.   All the buttons on the yoke work ok and nothing changed there.  Not sure what to do to get things working.  Would appreciate any help.

Jim 

Jim,

Did you ever get your BA0836A to work with X-plane??   Mine is doing the same (calibrates fine, but no yoke movement when it runs for a flight)??

Thanks, Erik

I have done the mod and have zero problems with it. Works in MSFS2020 and X-plane.

Make sure you don't have more than one axis assigned on your controls. It is easy to miss - you have to un-assign the pitch and roll from the Yoke screen, and assign them in the BA0836A screen. Keep fiddling, you'll get it.