Sign in to follow this  
gufau

update info

Hello,

I have a license bought in 2014 directly on the site of voxatc.

It worked so far with versions 6.x

Today, I wanted to buy a version 7 and I was sent back to the site of RC SImulations ...

So I bought a version 7 taking advantage of the update.

On the returns of RC S. I do not have a new serial number, it is specified that I must provide the old serial number and a copy of the invoice but I have not found a place where to indicate this information .

The process of buying the update could nevertheless go to an end and I end up with a purchase without being able to use it.

Have others been in the same situation, thank you in advance for your feedback,

Guy

Are you using FSPilotShop...         https://www.fspilotshop.com                   I don't exactly remember but when you order..It should  have something about enter your v6 serial and you need to copy and paste from notepad your receipt for your vox6 purchase. I don't think you attach a file as you copy and paste. I paid 24 euro  January this year.

Hope that helps, best I can do BUT look for the note section maybe on the last page of transaction before it is completed or you click buy. Voxatc 6 is sold out.. The program is great..the developer is busy and still waiting on UTL Bridge. 

Good Luck,

Bob M.

Bob M

The licencing of VoxATC 7 is a manual system i.e. we send the serial number from a list provided by the developer.. If an order is made on a weekend, it will not be implimented until Monday but it will always be done on the first working day. Occasionally it is sent sooner but this is not guaranteed. I does say this on the RC Simulations order page.

• Upvote 1