Sign in to follow this  
RyInTheSky

Maddog Repaints Suggestions

On 2/25/2018 at 0:02 PM, American 833 Heavy said:

Would LOVE to see somebody take up the following :

Since we have a decent current AAL Super 80 livery, these 2 always overlooked would be great.

Early AAL Circa 1980s Super 80 with the aluminum polished tail like the 727s were, black nose and Super 80 titles up front on lower fuselage, non-cone.

1990s-Mid 2000s AAL Super 80, Grey Painted Tail with black nose with/without Super 80 title up front, Cone model.

Continental, Insel Air and SAS would be nice as well.

Hey Emil,

I "think" there is a painter working on those....I've heard that he may do a few AA versions including the black nose and Super80...just a rumor though. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Has anyone got the capability or willingness to adjust the wing textures to less silver like in many of the aa 'super 80's' wings like these? They appear to be painted in light gloss grey and the metallic silver is in areas, not the whole wing as in the maddog.  Most likely down to airline configs...think the below look sweet if someone can take the plunge...

Just throwing it out there...

Edited by simon747
NA

Simon

I've been working on two variations of Alaska Airlines.  Unfortunately not complete as still trying to fix a lot of issues with the paintkit to my satisfaction.  But for general use they are good to go.  Here are two temporary links until I finalize them both.  Calling it v. 0.95 Enjoy!

Current (2016 Livery)

38948720770_a0fc1f926d_b.jpg

2016 Livery Download

1990s-2016 Livery

40049197294_778403bb2e_b.jpg

1990s-2016 Livery Download

Edited by thibodba57
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

On 3/16/2018 at 10:02 PM, erict said:

Really hope to see repaints for :

Avianca (Also Juan Valdez special livery link), 2000

Austral 80s, polished, 2010, 2013

Aeromexico polished liveries 1, 2

JAS

Swissair

TWA

Yeah that Aeromexico orange and bare metal is slick!

Maybe Steve would do it? :biggrin:

On 12/03/2018 at 2:56 AM, thibodba57 said:

I've been working on two variations of Alaska Airlines.  Unfortunately not complete as still trying to fix a lot of issues with the paintkit to my satisfaction.  But for general use they are good to go.  Here are two temporary links until I finalize them both.  Calling it v. 0.95 Enjoy!

Current (2016 Livery)

2016 Livery Download

1990s-2016 Livery

1990s-2016 Livery Download

Terrific work on those Liveries, Brian. But I want to ask you about your signature repaint, is it available for donwload?

Thanks

Edited by pedrotrindade

14 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

Terrific work on those Liveries, Brian. But I want to ask you about your signature repaint, is it available for donwload?

Thanks

What signature repaint?

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Is there no one willing to make an Allegiant repaint  since they are one of the only current operators in the USA with MD-80's . Please consider.Thanks

1 hour ago, spacebaby said:

Is there no one willing to make an Allegiant repaint  since they are one of the only current operators in the USA with MD-80's . Please consider.Thanks

Ah, what?  There are several airlines riding MD-80s in the U.S.  In fact the current largest user of the airframe is Delta.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

On 3/19/2018 at 12:58 PM, skully said:

Maybe Steve would do it? :biggrin:

Hey Skully,

Not sure if I'll get to those, but I know there are a lot of talented painters from Mexico that will likely tackle them.  And when I finalize my AA paint, I'll work on a public paintkit which will include my bare metal textures for painters to use if they wish.

The AA paint is coming along nicely as you can see here:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/533826-aa-md-progress/

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

hallo everybody,

firstly let me say thank you to all the painters for their great work and for expanding the fleet of

this wonderful machine!

not sure if this will fit in here but I'll try ... the question is if anybody else with the 64 bit version

is having greyed out or very dark windows on some of the repaints (I'm referring to the World

Atlantic Airlines one and possibly to the Swissair one)?

Francesco

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)