Sign in to follow this  
Alti

troubles with 3.3

Hello,

since Updated to the latest 3.3, i have lost my female first officer. i would like to have the lady back.

since updated, i got back the troubles with transition, when descend.
i can not use transition while descending before the descend checklist start.
the old (was repaired) problem is back now: when i descend, and press transition, the
copilot did say double say  "set crosscheck, set crosscheck".
and also after transition Only while descend, the co begins the descend checklist again...

Hello Bryan,

i have de- and installed 3.3 again. 
did not help. The female FO should be "EU" like in the 737? in mine is not so.
next error:
on final app. (in icing Cond. increase speed ist set to on) i call the FO for Flap 5, i am on Speed 185, he says "Check the speed".
so i reduce the speed to 180, press button for "flap 5", he says "check the speed", and then
the Dash give me a warning. The Dash give the Flaps to 10. the Warnung comes on,
while the Gear is not down. The next Action to set ist Flap 15 and Gear down.
I only use the Button Version.
System Win10pro x64 (german language). And its P3DV4.1 Academic.

5 hours ago, Alti said:

. The female FO should be "EU" like in the 737? in mine is not so.

The 737 is not the Dash 8.  They're different products.  The voice actors are different.  The EU FO voice is a male in the Dash 8.

Don't make assumptions about the Dash 8 based on the 737.

For flaps 5, I'm looking at the code now, and if your "indicated airspeed" is greater than or equal to 200 knots, you'll get the "check speed" call when calling for Flaps 5.

Under your realism settings, ensure "display indicated airspeed" is checked.

hello,
i can now confirm,

the issue with the Flap-speed (check speed - also when lower 180kts) and gear-warning comes only in icing conditions, and when mod. turbulence - so
when the bug-speeds increased switch is on.

the issue with transition while descending is always:
* can not say "transition" before the descend checklist to the line (upper10000) are begun.
* when i say transition while descend the co (all speeches) he says doubled "set crosscheck, set crosscheck" 
* also the Co (all speeches) makes then again the descend checklist, and await an action from me,
   but there is no action for this at the moment in the FS2Crew-Window-bar.

hope you can solve this.

Hi Alti,

The position of the bug-speed switch is not an issue.  We don't use it.  I suspect the moderate turbulence is your issue.

FS2Crew looks purely at the indicated speed.  Are you sure your speed was was under the minimum speed and not bouncing above it?

In your FS options menu, is speed set to show True Airspeed or Indicated Airspeed.  It needs to be indicated.

As for transition: You need to call for the Descent Checklist prior to calling for transition.  Unless  you're cruising at a very low altitude, you should be way above the Transition Level before you start descending.

I think that may be connected to your last two points.

Cheers,

Hello Bryan, back to the first entry here. i have done to make a video, so you can see, what troubles i have since the latest update whe i press "transition". please help to solve this. (and yes: i have done the descend checklist before!)
my system: Win10 pro, latest updates, P3Dv4.2 

link to the video (ist around 1 minute long)

thanks for help,

thomas

Edited by Alti
  • Like 1

Hello byork, 

more then a half jear is gone.
so let me ask: is there an correction in sight?

Thanks for reminding me.  We have a slew of updates coming out this month.

I'm hesitant to release an update for that one thing based on that one scenario.

When we make people re-download, we generally want at least a few bug fixes.

But we'll see!

I have this problem too, first officer after transition begins the descend checklist again

Edited by Aleksey

Aleksey Kochi

Hello together

I have the same problem. In addition to the problem with the decent checklist, the FO does not correctly announces the V speeds. He reports V1 at about 60 knots and rotation at about 70 knots, although I set it correctly, or better said differently, via the panel.

I use the following system:

P3D V4.3
Majestic Dash8 Pro Version 1.0.20a
FS2Crew V3.3 (Button Control)
Linda v3.0.9 with Q400 module version 2.6

I have already selected Linda in the configuration on the panel and deselected it again. This does not help.

Can anyone help me here?

Greetings