Sign in to follow this  
CB_Pilot

FSX:SE Home Screen Has Changed - Why?

NOTE:

This fix was made for users that have issues with their FSX: SE Home page content not appearing when online. If you have no issues you don't NEED it, but you can try it out as it is interactive.

Comments? Let me know if you need any help!

Thanks,

Braden

Braden

Thank for sharing version 2 - it’s appreciated. I’m travelling for a while but I’ll check this out soon and let you know how it goes for me.

Best regards

Rupert

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there are any issues that need attention with the gshome.spb fix version 2?

I ask this because I have been running into some script error issues myself. If you have no problems with it, excellent! I would like to find a way to resolve the home screen display error(s) that comes with FSX: Steam Edition. Personally, I want to see what (I believe) should be there. The store's home website page is 99% of the time the home screen we see.

Thanks to everyone who uses the fix, shares it, fixes it, etc..... 

....and of course, I appreciate any comments you may have! It's grateful to help contribute to the Flight Sim community! 

BTW: I want to thank AVSIM for the help their Forums hold and the AVSIM Library where everyone shares their great work with us all!

Thanks!

Braden

Yeah, I agree there.

Even though FSX is old and DTG has put focus on newer apps and their games, well there should be someone there taking care of issues that may come. (???) Very much especially when they buy the rights to the application and redistribute it. I believe it still should be looked after no matter what.

What can we do? Just rely on users to do their work? Okay then!

FSX is very popular and will collect rust as time goes on. DTG should realize that even though it is older, repairs or updates need to be put in place so it doesn't just end up in the junkyard! (not literally! lol)

I think our community is so vast and there are people who take their time to help us experience FSX as it is; this is why I appreciate everyone here. Keep up the great work everybody! Greatly important to always keep us all informed of comments and issues you may have, so we can experience what is ours!

🔨✈️🤗

Braden