Sign in to follow this  
Seralia

PMDG 747v3 CTD P3D v4.2

Hey Guys,

after the Update to P3D v4.2 the P3D crashes to Desktop without any error message. I try to load the 747v3. At the Moment when i usually spawn and the Sim begin to load the panel - the screen stay black and after a few seconds the P3D crashed to Desktop. There is no Report in the Eventmanager and i recive no Message. Every other Plane Like A2A or so works fine.

If i first load another standart or A2A Plane and switch after this to the 747v3 it works so far, at least i got no CTD

Are there any Issues or crashes known?

18 minutes ago, Seralia said:

Are there any Issues or crashes known?

What is the default flight in your sim? What is spinning in the window when you first load the sim?

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

The P3D is default loading with the F-22 Raptor and the Eglin AFB (KVPS), Runway 19.

i reinstall the 747v3 but it is still the same CTD

my name is Andre Würzburger

Same problem here. Default is the F22 at KVPS. No initialization, nothing except a black screen then CTD.

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Running fine for me after updating p3d.

Weird. I even did a full reinstall just for 4.2, but stuff always seems to go wrong somehow.

• Upvote 1

I'm having the same issues. Try loading the default F-22 and switching to the 747, works for me.

Vincent

Same issue here, black screen then straight to desktop,

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Same Problem, but with almost every addon aircraft. PMDG, A2A, TFDi, ok the A320 doesn't work at all.. funny.. back to 4.1, enthusiasm retained... :D

The 777 looked like it was going to have the same problem hung for a while longer on black screen after loading, but then loaded fine. 

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

19 minutes ago, CptVince said:

I'm having the same issues. Try loading the default F-22 and switching to the 747, works for me.

Vincent

I only had to load the default F-22 once to get the 747 to load. Since then I have restated 4.2 and can successfully run the 747 without having to first load the default flight. 

I updated the p3d client only...

Scott Brown

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg  

Same here. And like the OP, if I load a default airplane first, i.e., the Mooney, I can then switch to the -400 without the CTD.

Walter Meier

It’s comforting to know I’m not alone with this issue, hopefully we’ll get some clarification as to how we can solve this!

Kyle, don’t you dare say anything about this not being your code:laugh: