Sign in to follow this  
simbol

AI Lights Reborn Free Edition and Version 4.2

UPDATE REPORT

After applying the Client update version 4.2 I can confirm the following:

• AI Lights Reborn Free Edition is fully compatible with Prepard3D 4.2, no issues found.

• Ultimate Traffic Live (UTL) works fine with version 4.2

• EZDOK has issues with nose steering, the work around until an updated version is available is to disable the Fuselage Shakes effects.
    An update is now available to make it fully compatible with 4.2: http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-for-p3d-v4-2-here_topic59674.html

• ASCA will not run with 4.2, you will need to install the ASP4 Open Beta Update 021218 from HiFi directly as the ASCA update will not notify you about it.

• Flight1 GTN version 2.04 don't work with 4.2, You need to install version 2.05 of GTN Complete which is now available on the flight 1 website.

• PMDG 737NGx loaded without any problems.

Bets Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
UPDATED INFORMATION about F1 GTN
  • Upvote 4

Thank you very much for the testing and report Simbol. Really appreciated!

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

6 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Thank you very much for the testing and report Simbol. Really appreciated!

No problem, it is quite late for me now I will be testing the DashQ-400 and other add-on's tomorrow.

All the best

Simbol

UPDATED NEWS

EZDOK has some problems with the nose steering under 4.2, there is an update scheduled for 14 of February to address the issue. In the meantime as a workaround you can disable the fuselage shakes.

Bets Regards,
Simbol

Simbol,

Confirm that F1 GTN is working? I see no updates from their site...

Pierre

24 minutes ago, ppo said:

Simbol,

Confirm that F1 GTN is working? I see no updates from their site...

Hi ppo,

I did a minimal test yesterday at 1AM my time:

• GTN 750 loaded and passed the test window.
  • GTN 750 loaded a FP.
  • GTN 750 loaded a departure with runway.

Normally when this add-on' has problems after the update it blows up upon loading or goes frozen after following those steps, if you wait until I have access to my PC later today I can perform a flight with it to confirm in full.

Best Regards,

Simbol

And when you do your test flight confirming that it's working, please tell us the version number used.

Thanks

Pierre

Just now, ppo said:

And when you do your test flight confirming that it's working, please tell us the version number used.

Thanks

Hi Pierre,

As the original post said I tested using GTN Complete, the latest version is 2.04.

I will test tonight anyway.

Regards,
Simbol

6 hours ago, ppo said:

Thanks

Pierre,

My apologies, I must have done a mistake yesterday (it was very late), It seems today (I presume after rebooting my system) the F1 GTN complete is not loading:

LZcka0c.png

I tried the F1 Update tool but this didn't work, I will report this on F1 forums.

Regards,
Simbol

UPDATE REPORT

Bets Regards,
Simbol

UPDATE REPORT

• Flight1 GTN Complete 2.05 is now available on the flight 1 website, this version will allow you use it with P3D V4.2 but also P3D 4.1.

Bets Regards,
Simbol