Sign in to follow this  
CharlesBrak

PMDG/Operations Center not visible in start menu

After a fresh install of my operating system ( Windows 7 ), and having 2 PMDG products installed ( 737 and 777) for Prepar3DV4 ( boxed versions ), I'm missing PMDG with the Operations Center in all Program files in the Start menu, so I have no access to the OC.

I have no special anti virus program, just Microsoft Security Essentials.

Charles

Same with me.  The Operations Centre appears directly after installing a PMDG product to allow for liveries installation and set up, but then disappears for ever.  I have tried reinstalling, using administrator rights as suggested, but still no Operations Centre in start menu.  

k

Real names as per forum rules please.

OC is under C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center

If you are in win10 there is a known issues affecting some users and the OC is not put in the start menu. You can create a manual shortcut

• Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Sorry Chris - forgot the real name bit.  Thanks for the reply.

Kevin

Hi,

For information to PMDG team, me too after a fresh install today of the 777, I did not get a PMDG shortcut folder in the Start Menu of my Win 7.

But I found indeed OC is under C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center

- TONY -

On 1/6/2019 at 1:25 PM, Simicro said:

Hi,

For information to PMDG team, me too after a fresh install today of the 777, I did not get a PMDG shortcut folder in the Start Menu of my Win 7.

But I found indeed OC is under C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center

I am in the same boat as you Tony. Anytime I do a fresh install of Windows 10 well.... Operations Center shortcut missing from Start Menu no matter how I install PMDG aircrafts (in which order). Since Chris said it is a known issue it is not a big deal. Only a minor issue. Just simply navigate to the corresponding folder and either make a shortcut or not of the Operations Center to wherever you would like to.

Deleted - I move over to the pmdg support...

Edited by Humpix

Another victim here! I just bought a new PC last week and went to install 777-200 and no operations centre. I went to the root folder C:\Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center and all i found was a PDF.

Right clicked on the installer and pressed install as admin also but nothing!