Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSL for V4.2 Tomorrow

14 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

They said the 20th for the MadDog....unless that a FSL 20th then it could be 21st:laugh: or 22nd.....or 23rd...or...:biggrin:

Where did they say the 20th for the Maddog?

18 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

They said the 20th for the MadDog....unless that a FSL 20th then it could be 21st:laugh: or 22nd.....or 23rd...or...:biggrin:

I'm thinking after about the 50th post over at FSL regarding what time it is UTC and if it's officially "tomorrow" based on FSL's time scale, I hope someone quotes Lefteris' message ...noting he said NOTHING about a release tomorrow.  

It could be days or weeks (again) before they figure out what's wrong and will be ready for release.  It's happened before and it always amazes me when simmers just assume it'll be one day before the release vs many...and keep the "Is it FSL tomorrow time yet?, I keep refreshing my screen and I don't see any posts from Lefteris saying its released....its already past both UTC and local time tomorrow by ten minutes...where is the update!!!!" posts going.

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I wonder if it's the same issue PMDG ran across. There is apparently something in the release version of 4.2 that is causing some issues with the PMDG airplanes.

NAX669.png

18 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I'm thinking after about the 50th post over at FSL regarding what time it is UTC and if it's officially "tomorrow" based on FSL's time scale, I hope someone quotes Lefteris' message ...noting he said NOTHING about a release tomorrow.  

It could be days or weeks (again) before they figure out what's wrong and will be ready for release.  It's happened before and it always amazes me when simmers just assume it'll be one day before the release vs many...and keep the "Is it FSL tomorrow time yet?, I keep refreshing my screen and I don't see any posts from Lefteris saying its released....its already past both UTC and local time tomorrow by ten minutes...where is the update!!!!" posts going.

You mean that even you keep refreshing your screen? 😮

Jos

27 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I wonder if it's the same issue PMDG ran across. There is apparently something in the release version of 4.2 that is causing some issues with the PMDG airplanes.

What issues?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Thanks for the link, Anders.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Keep hitting than post button Anders :laugh:

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

13 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Keep hitting than post button Anders :laugh:

LOL - what could you possibly mean, David? :laugh:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, FishermanIvan said:

Last word I saw was sometime this week. No mention of the 20th. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

2 hours ago, FishermanIvan said:

Stefano Porrà or the other developer said it, that there were aiming for the 20th am not trolling through facebook to just link it.

but Stefano Porrà also said it "might" be this week..

Do you think I make these thing up?

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

50 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Stefano Porrà or the other developer said it, that there were aiming for the 20th and not trolling through facebook to just link it.

but Stefano Porrà also said it "might" be this week..

Do you think I make these thing up?

No, I was just wondering where you saw that, that’s all.

No need to be a word not allowed.

2 hours ago, FishermanIvan said:

Well perhaps your reply here came across as questions me? It was very blunt.

Perhaps you could of worded it better ? 

7 minutes ago, FishermanIvan said:

No need to be a word not allowed.

"Word not allowed" really!

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

LOL - what could you possibly mean, David? :laugh:

No idea mate :biggrin::biggrin: , not that i've ever done that...O no:laugh:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FishermanIvan said:

Lets start again :biggrin:

All the info below. From Facebook.

Hope this info helps.

Stefano Porrà

Admin · Yesterday at 4:27pm

Guys, a clarification is needed: today we spoke with simMarket and the prices we told you yesterday were with the included 22% italian VAT.

The official prices you'll see on simMarket are:
- 64bit: the equivalent of 70€ + your country's VAT;
- 32bit: the equivalent of 57€ + your country's VAT.

Estimated date for the release is the 20th, the 5€ discount will apply for all February on the retail price without VAT.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1