I just wanted to say Thank you for Little Navmap!

First I used it mainly for my VFR Flights. In this section it was just the best tool out there for planning and so on. But now I bought the PMDG J41 (yes, a little late to the party) and since Little Navmap got the Navigraph update a while ago I can use it for my IFR Flights also. Because the J41 has not the best Nav Display I use Little Navmap on my second monitor as Electronic Flightbag beside of Navigraph Charts. It is just awesome that we can select all the approaches, transitions and so on in a clear and oversight picture.

Please keep up this Tool and thank you again.

• Upvote 2

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Guest Mik75

I absolutely agree! I love it and I use it on every XP11 flight! 

Indeed! Number 1 tool for me now, payware class! Donation more than deserved!!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

I couldn't agree more.  Since I already have the Aivlasoft EFB I don't find myself using all the features of LittleNavMap, but I still use it on each flight and I recommend it to the guys I fly with who don't have the EFB.

A tremendous product which has had a real positive impact on the flight sim community.  That it's freeware says so very much about the author as someone who gives freely to our community and hobby that he must really love.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

The best freeware of 2017. Top3

1- Little Navconnect;

2 - Zibo mod 737-800;

3 - Betterpushback.

:biggrin: IMHO

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hi folks,

I am not aware of this product, first time i have heard of it. Does it have to run on a tablet? I am running 3 monitors, spreading the flight image over all of them. I have always used Skyvector for flight planning. So is this Map better for planning? Any advice appreciated!

Wow! Thank you for the party, guys.:biggrin:

Work on the program continues .... there are more than 100 issues/tickets in the pipe which will keep me busy for the next few years.
Yeh, programming is a lot of fun for me. Frankly, there were also a few occasions where I was about to throw my notebook out of the window but that's the way I am.:smile:

@lennie It does run on Windows tablets. At least I got reports from happy users. Just try it. It does not mess up your system with an installer and is free.

Alex

Edited by albar965
spell
  • Upvote 1

Hi Alex! i was wondering if it needed a tablet because i don't have one!! So I guess i would be ok using to plan and load to the sim. Thanks!

3 hours ago, lennie said:

Hi Alex! i was wondering if it needed a tablet because i don't have one!! So I guess i would be ok using to plan and load to the sim. Thanks!

You dont need a tablet. It is a program that runs independent of your sim. I have it openend on a second monitor beside the sim.

If you click on the signature on Alex post you could take a look at the programm.

Have Fun!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I just stumbled across Little Navmap today looking for a replacement for another program that no longer will work with P3D.  This one appears to work better and looks much better as well.  Very nice!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale