Sign in to follow this  
patrice_bambou

[ORBX] How to uninstall FTXCentral V3?

The topic is in the title:

FTX Central V3 does not appear in Windows programs, so, how to uninstall it?

Thanks.

Patrice.

Patrice Dubois

16 minutes ago, mulgrave said:

You will find it in :

C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Orbx

To add to this, you will find the FTX Central application housed here but no uninstaller. There is no uninstaller for FTX Central so you're just supposed to delete the entire ORBX folder in the location above.

Having done this recently I came to find out that FTX Central/Orbx leaves fingerprints elsewhere in FSX. Took awhile to hunt them down and remove. I think you might be able to find them all by doing a search on your disc and FSX for "Orbx".

Update: I remembered that FTX Central also modifies config files as well. One cannot find these doing a search on the directories.

Ok, thanks for your answers.

I asked this because today I had a FTXCentral crash on startup and could not make it working preperly.

So, I deleted the above folder and recreated it via a reinstallation of FTXCentral and all is returned back to normal.

Patrice.

• Upvote 2

Patrice Dubois

Thanks for posting your solution to the problem... not enough of those types of posts here.

Greg