Sign in to follow this  
exceljet

GTN 750 Quit Working In XP11 and HSI Issue

Hi.

I purchased the RXP GTN 750 for XP11 about a month ago since the begining it was running smoothly except I could never get the CDI on the HSI to work properly,when set to GPS it never pointed in the right direction evean though the Autopilot was properly tracking the route programmed in the GTN 750 and displayed on the map the needle in the HSI was pegged to one side and pointing in a different direction.

But now since a couple of days ago the GTN750 does not get past the page where the Continue Button is, nothing happens when I click continue either with the mouse or touch screen monitor Happends the same in both GTN750 units one and two.

I tried uninstalling the gtn 750 completely and reinstalling but the problem persists please help.

The support on this product sucks. I've been trying to buy it for the last few days and their silly wrapper application won't process a payment. I've emailed them and posted on here and heard nothing back. 

Looks like you were able to buy it but now you're stuck and RXP are no where to be found. 

Hi,

The HSI requires enabling the 'HSI' link in the settings panel. It is independent of the A/P coupling. This might explain why the HSI needle didn't point to the right direction.

As for the e-commerce problems, it seems our e-commerce procurement partner is giving a number of our customer a problem lately as reported on the forums. We are not sure what is the problem on the internet, or the servers, but I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

In the meantime, you might want to cross check this:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)