Sign in to follow this  
Jean-Jacques

Support from X-Aviation

Hello everyone,

Since Jan 30th, I've submitted a request for support regarding MaxxFX and two follow-ups. As of this date, Feb 14th, I have yet to receive a response other than the automatic acknowledgement "Your ticket has been submitted". Is there something I should know about which would explain their silence?

Thanks for any guidance.

Happy St-Valentine!

Jean-Jacques

When you send in a second support ticket, you automatically go to the back of the queue, and your first support ticket is cancelled.  They average 3 days for a response, but this can vary depending on how busy it is.

Bonjour Jean-Jacques

Also check your SPAM folder in case there are any entries there.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

From my experience, don't bother with support tickets. Go to their forum. You will usually get a response there fairly quickly.

I7-6700k 32 gig RAM, NVIDIA GTX-980 TI 6G RAM, GTX-460, Saitek X55 throttle, Combat rudder pedals, CH Eclipse yoke,TrackIR 5, 5 monitors (main is 40" 4k), Corsair K95 RGB k/b, Win 7 x64. X-Plane XP 11.1+

On 15/02/2018 at 4:48 PM, kneighbour said:

From my experience, don't bother with support tickets. Go to their forum. You will usually get a response there fairly quickly.

Thank you. Will do that. Still haven't heard from them as of this date, 17 Feb. JJ

On 15/02/2018 at 4:48 PM, kneighbour said:

Hello again, Got it resolved! Checked the forum as you suggested and found the answer. I downloaded STUFFIT, a zip file extractor, which caused the unzipped file to install correctly. Thanks again for the help. Regards, JJ

• Upvote 1