Sign in to follow this  
Alexandre6463

Night texture during day

7 hours ago, Myulu said:

I have the same Problem with flyTampa Toronto, and if I add this to my Add-on.xml, the entire Addon disappear and I have the Default Scenery... 😐

Maybe you have a typo or edit problem.... hard to tell because you didn't provide a copy of the xml data.  For all I know you copied the xml and pasted it to your file rather than bracketing the landclass addon component with comment tags.  Show your work.

Dan Downs KCRP

Open up the FlyTampa configurator, click on the Toronto tab, and un-check "Land Class".  That fixed the issue for me, but I only had it around the CYYZ area.

Alan

it's happening to me after 4.3. Had a fresh windows installed and totally installed the whole sim from scratch, Still the problem popping every here and there .... I have no Idea how to fix this.

I noticed this problem in the SFO bay area.  Deleting and Re-installing Orbx NA Landclass fixed it for me.

Bill

After upgrading to P3D v4.3 I noticed a similar problem in areas with steep terrain/cliffs. Setting the simulator time to night, then back to day solved the problem permanently in my case.

Edited by Even92LN

If you see the night textures in the area where you have installed a 3. party airport divided in two  maps as airport and LC, try to untick the LC-map. It sure helped me in the Dublin area with Eiresims old airport.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:38 PM, Scorpio47 said:

The solution may well be described here: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/178569-how-i-finally-got-rid-of-these-crazy-nighttime-texture-tiles

This solved the problem for me..

This is the solution. And most of the time the cause is an update of P3d4 which overwrites something previously installed by ORBX Global. You'd think that considering how common a problem this is, that either LM or ORBX would have figured out how to fix it. 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 1:51 AM, jabloomf1230 said:

This is the solution. And most of the time the cause is an update of P3d4 which overwrites something previously installed by ORBX Global. You'd think that considering how common a problem this is, that either LM or ORBX would have figured out how to fix it. 

May I know which one in the thread is the solution you found is working?

49 minutes ago, tszchun_anson said:

May I know which one in the thread is the solution you found is working?

Use ORBX Central to verify your FTX Global & OpenLC files.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Update:

I think the issue is associated with FTXAU48_CUSTOM.

Firstly, I disabled all AU related entries in scenery library. After doing this, the issue is gone.

Secondly, I enabled them one by one and saw if the issue came back. The issue came back just after I enabled FTXAU48_CUSTOM back.

In other words, 

With everything checked = black textures

With everything checked except FTXAU48_CUSTOM = no black textures

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

Use ORBX Central to verify your FTX Global & OpenLC files.

I already verified AU v2 by FTX Central 3. Should I do so for FTX Global & OpenLC Europe (believably not related to Australia...)