Sign in to follow this  
Real Flight Shop

Happy Chinese New Year! Just Flight And Aerosoft Title up to 40% off!

Yea do realize none of those discounts are actually applied....

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

I don't use this webstore at all, something fishy about it.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

I purchased from this shop in the past and everything was fine, including the support. And as announced the discount is available. I don‘t see any problem here either. The discounted products from Just Flight are a bargain!

Felix

The DC10 on their site is describied as P3D v1,2,3 compatibile while on all other webstores it says v1,2,3,4. I am wondering if they use old installer or if its just description is not up to date...

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

The DC10 on their site is describied as P3D v1,2,3 compatibile while on all other webstores it says v1,2,3,4. I am wondering if they use old installer or if its just description is not up to date...

I guess the description is just not up to date. For my last purchase I had received a direct download link to the developer.

Felix

10 hours ago, rooitou said:

I don't use this webstore at all, something fishy about it.

I know what you mean.  Any website with grammatical errors (or emails for that matter) I automatically avoid.

8 hours ago, Flyfox said:

And as announced the discount is available.

Where are you seeing the Discount.  Announced Curtis C-46 price $37.99 ($37.99 excl VAT)  Price on the JustFlight Website $37.99.  Same with the Otter, Arrow....

A couple seem to be discounted.  But seems to be false advertising to discount two items and then bury them in a bunch of items that aren't discounted and mark the prices the same way.  Almost like they are hoping we bite a think the rest are discounted.  Hardly good customer service.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Not all (i.e. not the newest) titles are discounted. The link above shows all JustFlight titles, with 89 of 93 having the -40% discount.

My experience with this shop is good. There have been some problems directly after launch, but those have been solved within very few days after I reported them.

55 minutes ago, thibodba57 said:

Where are you seeing the Discount.  Announced Curtis C-46 price $37.99 ($37.99 excl VAT)  Price on the JustFlight Website $37.99.  Same with the Otter, Arrow....

A couple seem to be discounted.  But seems to be false advertising to discount two items and then bury them in a bunch of items that aren't discounted and mark the prices the same way.  Almost like they are hoping we bite a think the rest are discounted.  Hardly good customer service.

What I can see from this website is that just 4 addons out of 93 are not discounted. Those four are the latest releases of Just Flight. What are you expecting?

Felix

Too many of those prices show they are -40% off, but they do not look discounted to me. I echo one of the previous posts: this shop seems fishy to me. I think I saw something similar the last time they had a "sale."

Seems like others have had a decent experience at that store, but I'm playing it safe and avoiding. 

I bought the 146QT add-on & the FMC /livery pack - both were 40% off compared with JF full retail prices. There was a problem with the download link for the livery pack - a support email was replied to within 4 hours with a new working link. I admit the site looks a bit dodgy but I'd happily order from these guys again.