Sign in to follow this  
Hegedus Marton

HD Mesh Scenery V4 problem

Dear members,

I just downloaded the mesh and there is a some problem here. When I was flying to the nearest mountain at my home town I realised there were nothing. No buildings, objects, road... What is the problem? Scenery packs ini edited well.

Settings on max.

HD Mesh Scenery also relies on OSM data, so missing OSM data might be the reason here as well. If you have absolutely no overlay (roads, houses, etc.) on the entire tile, then sth. with your scenery order might not be correct, however.

1 hour ago, domae001 said:

HD Mesh Scenery also relies on OSM data, so missing OSM data might be the reason here as well. If you have absolutely no overlay (roads, houses, etc.) on the entire tile, then sth. with your scenery order might not be correct, however.

Missing roads, objects, buildings, bridges... I found some of them on the open street map, but not in the simulator.

If yo are running the 11.2vr2 it broke teh autogen , update to the vr3. If not running betas it is not the problem.

1 hour ago, mjrhealth said:

If yo are running the 11.2vr2 it broke teh autogen , update to the vr3. If not running betas it is not the problem.

My sotfware is updated to 11.10. I can't update to 11.20 via Steam.

Can you post your log.txt? (In your XP11 route folder)

Do you have a screenshot (tells much more than a few unspecific words)?

Where are you flying? Which files did you download? How did you install?

Also, did you check the Log.txt? What is being loaded? Is HD Mesh Scenery v4 loaded at all?