Sign in to follow this  
DaveH

EDDF Scenery

Trying to find scenery for ADDF Frankfurt-Main airport.  All I have tried are missing some terminals and other buildings..I only have jetways.  I have no trouble with any other airports - all scenery sliders maxed.

Looking with ADE I see the buildings of one good new one are titled "EDDF ..." which do not seem to have come with the download.   Can anyone suggest a solution to this, or tell me where I might find the "EDDF..." files?  

The scenery I am using now is by Yves Laske entitled fsx_eddf.

Dave Hinson

The Aerosoft Frankfurt Professional (P3DV4) and Aerosoft Frankfurt (FSX) are both terrific.

For freeware EDDF, search the AVSIM Library for title "frankfurt-main_airport_v5_4.zip".  We have several people in our group who have used it, and it works for both FSX and P3D.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks for the response.  Found it using Google.

Dave Hinson

Edited by DaveH
Later work

I pulled it out of there just before I wrote my post to you.

Search the library for "file name" and enter what I gave you, or search for "EDDF" and select "FSX Scenery" and you'll find it.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

21 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The Aerosoft Frankfurt Professional (P3DV4) and Aerosoft Frankfurt (FSX) are both terrific.

Absolutely agree, but if you are using FSX the VAS impact of Aerosoft EDDF is significant and if using it with Orbx Germany South and a high VAS demand aircraft your system might be well be sailing very close to the OOM borderline. Clearly that would not be an issue with P3Dv4 however, but as you are on this forum I assume you are using FSX.

Bill

19 minutes ago, scianoir said:

Absolutely agree, but if you are using FSX the VAS impact of Aerosoft EDDF is significant and if using it with Orbx Germany South and a high VAS demand aircraft your system might be well be sailing very close to the OOM borderline. Clearly that would not be an issue with P3Dv4 however, but as you are on this forum I assume you are using FSX.

Bill

No sir, P3DV4.  Merely helping the OP out.

Dave Hodges

34 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No sir, P3DV4.  Merely helping the OP out.

Apologies - my mistake. I phrased that badly as I meant to infer that the OP was probably using FSX!

Bill