Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

RealAir Turbine Duke V2 and LANCAIR LEGACY V2 P3Dv4 Installer Find

This may be common knowledge but it wasn't to me.

Here's a link a friend sent me to installer downloads on a RealAir Website they created to enable installs into FSX (Microsoft), FSX SE (Dovetail), P3D v2, P3D v3, and  P3D v4 :

http://realairsimulations.net/

I used the manual process to accomplish this quite sometime ago but a friend of mine used this to install the Duke into P3Dv4.1 and all went well including the issues we had with getting sounds and gear to work that required adding files. 

Check it out hopefully it helps

Joe

From the site:

INSTALLER DOWNLOADS

Important! Below you will find new installers that will allow you to continue using your RealAir products going into the future. We will eventually make new installers available for all RealAir products but until that time, if you wish to download a product that isn't listed below, please visit the old Realair Installer Download page.

TURBINE DUKE V2

LICENCE:
This installer is provided only for RealAir customers who have previously purchased the Turbine Duke V2 for P3D or FSX. Please read the EULA included in the installer for more detailed information regarding licence conditions.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
This installer is provided as-is without further customer support. This installer will continue to work with the supported simulators into the future with no installation limits.

SUPPORTED SIMULATORS:
This installer will install the Turbine Duke V2 into the following simulators:
FSX (Microsoft), FSX SE (Dovetail), P3D v2, P3D v3, P3D v4

LANCAIR LEGACY V2

LICENCE:
This installer is provided only for RealAir customers who have previously purchased the Lancair Legacy V2 for P3D or FSX. Please read the EULA included in the installer for more detailed information regarding licence conditions.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
This installer is provided as-is without further customer support. This installer will continue to work with the supported simulators into the future with no installation limits.

SUPPORTED SIMULATORS:
This installer will install the Legacy V2 into the following simulators:
FSX (Microsoft), FSX SE (Dovetail), P3D v2, P3D v3, P3D v4

• Upvote 4

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the heads up!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Thanks!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I reinstalled the Duke from this download recently.

Since then I’ve noticed a clicking cockpit noise - either a ticking clock or the pumps??

Any clues on eliminating this please?

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

2 hours ago, Dean33 said:

I reinstalled the Duke from this download recently.

Since then I’ve noticed a clicking cockpit noise - either a ticking clock or the pumps??

Any clues on eliminating this please?

I don’t know of anyone with that new sound.

To the forum out there: 

Anyone else noticed this after installing either aircraft?

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

I installed my Turbine Duke V2 from the latest download and have no clicks, just a really sweet aircraft.  I even took it for a couple hours flight yesterday. :)

40 minutes ago, CXDriver227 said:

Anyone find an installer for the RealAir SF260?

I believe only the Duke and Legacy installers were updated for P3D v4.

Kind regards

I think it's great that Sean has taken the time and trouble to ensure Realair's excellent aeroplanes will be flown far in to the distance whatever happens to the sims. 

Now that's a legacy - excuse the pun.

I was broken hearted when they had to close their site, so great that Sean has reappeared and helped us previous customers with this info. I have re-installed both aircraft  no problem, beautiful. This sort of service is why I will continue to follow him and purchase his products - the Diamond, yes Caranado has it, but they don't give the service that Sean and in the past Rob, give, and he deserves our support.

Don 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

This sort of service is why I will continue to follow him and purchase his products - the Diamond, yes Caranado has it, but they don't give the service that Sean and in the past Rob, give, and he deserves our support.

Hi Don, 

What is his company called now? A link to the site would be great!

Thanks

-Rich