joepoway

RealAir Turbine Duke V2 and LANCAIR LEGACY V2 P3Dv4 Installer Find

This may be common knowledge but it wasn't to me.

Here's a link a friend sent me to installer downloads on a RealAir Website they created to enable installs into FSX (Microsoft), FSX SE (Dovetail), P3D v2, P3D v3, and  P3D v4 :

http://realairsimulations.net/

I used the manual process to accomplish this quite sometime ago but a friend of mine used this to install the Duke into P3Dv4.1 and all went well including the issues we had with getting sounds and gear to work that required adding files. 

Check it out hopefully it helps

Joe

From the site:

INSTALLER DOWNLOADS

Important! Below you will find new installers that will allow you to continue using your RealAir products going into the future. We will eventually make new installers available for all RealAir products but until that time, if you wish to download a product that isn't listed below, please visit the old Realair Installer Download page.

TURBINE DUKE V2

LICENCE:
This installer is provided only for RealAir customers who have previously purchased the Turbine Duke V2 for P3D or FSX. Please read the EULA included in the installer for more detailed information regarding licence conditions.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
This installer is provided as-is without further customer support. This installer will continue to work with the supported simulators into the future with no installation limits.

SUPPORTED SIMULATORS:
This installer will install the Turbine Duke V2 into the following simulators:
FSX (Microsoft), FSX SE (Dovetail), P3D v2, P3D v3, P3D v4

LANCAIR LEGACY V2

LICENCE:
This installer is provided only for RealAir customers who have previously purchased the Lancair Legacy V2 for P3D or FSX. Please read the EULA included in the installer for more detailed information regarding licence conditions.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
This installer is provided as-is without further customer support. This installer will continue to work with the supported simulators into the future with no installation limits.

SUPPORTED SIMULATORS:
This installer will install the Legacy V2 into the following simulators:
FSX (Microsoft), FSX SE (Dovetail), P3D v2, P3D v3, P3D v4

• Upvote 4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's really nice that RealAir is still taking care of their customers!  \ (^-^ ) /

• Like 1

I reinstalled the Duke from this download recently.

Since then I’ve noticed a clicking cockpit noise - either a ticking clock or the pumps??

Any clues on eliminating this please?

2 hours ago, Dean33 said:

I reinstalled the Duke from this download recently.

Since then I’ve noticed a clicking cockpit noise - either a ticking clock or the pumps??

Any clues on eliminating this please?

I don’t know of anyone with that new sound.

To the forum out there: 

Anyone else noticed this after installing either aircraft?

Joe

I installed my Turbine Duke V2 from the latest download and have no clicks, just a really sweet aircraft.  I even took it for a couple hours flight yesterday. :)

40 minutes ago, CXDriver227 said:

Anyone find an installer for the RealAir SF260?

I believe only the Duke and Legacy installers were updated for P3D v4.

Kind regards

I think it's great that Sean has taken the time and trouble to ensure Realair's excellent aeroplanes will be flown far in to the distance whatever happens to the sims. 

Now that's a legacy - excuse the pun.

• Like 1

I was broken hearted when they had to close their site, so great that Sean has reappeared and helped us previous customers with this info. I have re-installed both aircraft  no problem, beautiful. This sort of service is why I will continue to follow him and purchase his products - the Diamond, yes Caranado has it, but they don't give the service that Sean and in the past Rob, give, and he deserves our support.

Don 

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

This sort of service is why I will continue to follow him and purchase his products - the Diamond, yes Caranado has it, but they don't give the service that Sean and in the past Rob, give, and he deserves our support.

Hi Don, 

What is his company called now? A link to the site would be great!

Thanks

-Rich

8 hours ago, Polymerman said:

Hi Don, 

What is his company called now? A link to the site would be great!

Thanks

-Rich

Try https://vertxsim.com 

• Upvote 1

Many thanks Canarian and I purchased this beauty!

-Rich

• Like 1

Great tip Joe. Thanks.............Doug

I now have Sean's latest aircraft, the Diamond DA62 what a gem, beautiful aircraft, a must have.😁

Don