Sign in to follow this  
Brian Healey

Discount for P3D

Free enterprise rocks. No more or less than what the market will bear. PMDG offers the product and the consumer votes with his wallet. Best arrangement known to man. 

Brian has the privilege to ask and the producer can say yea or nay to his request. 

Free enterprise . I love it!

• Upvote 1

Vic green

Hello All

I too have FSX SE PMDG 737 and upgrading to P3D v4 and thought maybe some compensation as a customer through some rebate - in ORBX no issue to move to P3D from FSX - no charge for moving

Just my two cents worth

Regards Bill Gradwell

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BillGradwell said:

in ORBX no issue to move to P3D from FSX - no charge for moving

Just my two cents worth

Interesting thought, but ORBX doesn't have to license their stuff from Earth, ergo, there's no real cost difference to them.

On the surface, yeah, sure, seems like it makes a ton of sense...look into it for a moment, and you start to see that it really isn't as simple as people make it out to be.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

This is really a pointless discussion...

By the way - I thought it was a publicly known secret, that we weren't supposed to discuss PMDG's business decisions or P3D EULA in here?!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hello Anders

I am just Joe Public past and present customer of PMDG,  that will now vote with his wallet - as someone earlier commented.

Sorry if I broke the rules here - I was not aware of the 'publicly known secret'

Best Regards

Bill Gradwell