Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Al

PMDG 747-400 Virtual FO

39392667315_f8ac48b138_q.jpg

40290246541_6dfe1e974b_q.jpg

I cracked up at this.

I was zooming around to find another camera angle and I ended up on the flight deck of the PMDG 747-400 and the FO looks like me. The little, baby alligator arms don't look like my long arms, but this guy has a resemblance to my pilot passport photo. I had a good laugh.

If you have not gone on the flight deck to watch these guys in action for a couple of minutes, watch them move their heads, wipe their foreheads, and point to the overhead, it is pretty entertaining, or I am easily entertained.

• Upvote 1

Well, your username is "Captain AI" so it's no wonder that they modeled you in the 744. It makes sense. :laugh:

Looks like Keanu Reeves to me.

Got me excited as I thought there was going to be a FO sitting beside me in the pit...that would rock as it' so very lonely in there. ..

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Looks like Keanu Reeves to me.

Got me excited as I thought there was going to be a FO sitting beside me in the pit...that would rock as it' so very lonely in there. ..

Came here to post that! It does look like Neo.

For FO - try voice attack. I am much less lonely at cruise, now that I have programmed someone to talk to me.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."