Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16FEB18] Update for Prepar3D v4.2 users via the Operations Center

6 hours ago, reuvenesp said:

hi 

I have reinstalled the p3d to the 4.2 , I have reinstalled the PMDG 747V3
And I performed the update he requested from PMDG CENTER.

Wing light (only in view of the wing without the aircraft's engines)
I have no nav light and Strobe  light NAV.

It's only on the 747 the 737 and the 777 does not have the problem.

Reinstall the 747 ?
how could Solve this please

thx.

Gentlemen, do not report problems in a month old thread on the subject of announcing an update.  Best way to get help from others is to start a new thread with the topic describing your problem, only way to get support from PMDG is from PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

8 hours ago, downscc said:

Gentlemen, do not report problems in a month old thread on the subject of announcing an update.  Best way to get help from others is to start a new thread with the topic describing your problem, only way to get support from PMDG is from PMDG Product Support.

Roger

13 hours ago, A320Steffen said:

Hi!

I switched from P3D4.1 to 4.2. After now using the lastet updated PMDG 744 version for P3D4.2 I have an annoying MASTER CAUTION right during every engine start! Worst is you cannot clear the illuminated yellow "CAUTION" button. This appeared already with the updated version for P3D3.4.22 here, what made me revert back to my older original Version for P3D3.4.22 then (kicking the update...) - and I then had never any issues with the 744 again.

In P3D4.1 I had never any issues with the 744 anyway - so I regret now that I changed to 4.2. As I understand the latest 744 version is needed there. Unfortunately it is not only the "CAUTION" burning all flight long, but is also a weird message appearing now regularly on the ECAM: white letters "HYD_RSVR_PRESS 2". And again you cannnot clear it from the ECAM. It remains on the whole flight, regardless what I do. I disbaled all PMDG failures, cleared them all... no effect. This was never the case before, even in P3D3.4.22 when I had the "CAUTION" issue after that certain update for PMDG 744 I never had this message.

I do not change anything in my start-up procedure or handling / flying the bird. I am handling all procedures quite normal as ever... so I am afraid this must be a bug. Actually I am really thinking it over to convert back to P3D4.1 cause there were for me no issues, neither with the 744 nor the 738... now I have with nearly all sophisticated jets in 4.2 (PMDG 744, PMDG 738, FSLabs A320) more or less some issues. :huh:

Hope there will be an update for the 744 soon!

Thanks!

Best regards

Just for Information: solved it finally by following this:

Cheers.