Sign in to follow this  
Julkensen

FsLabs a320 for P3D 4.2 Released

5 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Tried to find purchase option for v4.2 but could not find it. Do I first have to buy the 4.1 version and then upgrade?

Thanks

Bernd

Had you previously upgraded from V3 to V4?

Karl, I never owned the fs labs 320 and wanted to buy the newest version but could not find it for p3 v4.2 but only for p3 4.1.

Thanks

Bernd

Hi:

If someone get's a chance, you mention if this update includes a fix for the PFPX in LBS import issue.

In the last update, when you imported a PFPX flight plan in LBS, it would screw with the FMGS and autoflight systems.

Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

5 hours ago, Daedalus said:

I'm currently downloading. Should I cancel?

Probably...make sure you download version 231.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Gee the downloading with this place is terrible. Repeated attempts timing out.  Time to rethink their delivery model.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

5 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

Gee the downloading with this place is terrible. Repeated attempts timing out.  Time to rethink their delivery model.

Yeh me too:-(  We just have to be patient

13 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

7 minutes ago, Dougal said:

Yeh me too:-(  We just have to be patient

Did they re-release?

Ahmet Can

2 minutes ago, costamesa said:

Did they re-release?

Yes, but it seems the servers are struggling to keep up. At least everything should be sorted by the time I get home. 

• Upvote 1

Funny thing is, the A320 is working ALMOST perfectly in my P3Dv4.2 installation. I don't get the 'wrong version' message or any other message.  I just can't use the dome lights in the VC is all.

2 minutes ago, Dougal said:

Funny thing is, the A320 is working ALMOST perfectly in my P3Dv4.2 installation. I don't get the 'wrong version' message or any other message.  I just can't use the dome lights in the VC is all.

Did you install the new SpotLights 2.0.0.7

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I was able to install the new Spotlights without any problem or timing out. Must be different servers.

Hi all,
Installed FSL A320 for Prepar3dV4.2. and Spotlight 2.0.0.7. I make my firts successful flight fro,, EHAM to LOWI.
EHAM scenery FlyTampa and LOWI ORBX. In the background ChasePlane, Active SKY (beta) and NAV-Charts.
No problems at all this flight. Framerate between 30 and 35.

Regards an success.
Jo va Bra

35 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Did you install the new SpotLights 2.0.0.7

Good point, no i didn't will try to download now....

Two hours with timeouts I'm done. Come back later. 

This is what happens when you go five months without hot fixes and dump everything into a ginormous re-release without the infrastructure to handle the hype.