Sign in to follow this  
Julkensen

FsLabs a320 for P3D 4.2 Released

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

Is there a way to turn off the popup menu everytime you start P3D ? Really annoying.

Download and install .231. It should be OK.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

3 hours ago, MarkW said:

Is there a way to turn off the popup menu everytime you start P3D ? Really annoying.

Same problem here. Had .231 installed. Works like a charm! I'm not interested on the changes suggested by the popup menu but keeps appearing!

Nicolas Matus Sepulveda

My Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64x // Intel Core i7 4770K // 32GB @ 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance // Asus Maximus VI Extreme // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI // 500GB SSD and 2 TB HDD // Prepar3D v5 // FlightSimLabs A320-X, CaptainSim 767 and PMDG 737NGX - 747 QOTSII  // My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vader7472 - My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vader7472

15 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Did you look at the ZFW that it loads from PFPX? It's nearly twice what it usually should be. So if I have a ZFW of around 131.0, it'll show something crazy like 241.

Hi Alex

Will have a look and revert

Thanks

18 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Did you look at the ZFW that it loads from PFPX? It's nearly twice what it usually should be. So if I have a ZFW of around 131.0, it'll show something crazy like 241.

Hi Alex

Did see the abnormal ZFW-value after PFPX import, via the AOC uplink, when using LBS instead of kgs. After initial import, this was the output on FMGC, as opposed to a ZFW-value of 132118 in PFPX:

IncorrectZFW.jpg

So decided to do some further testing and a little more accuracy with the flight planning. These are the results, though incomplete at the moment as I'm up to where I'm supposed to enter the payload values (work tomorrow :-))

1) Redid the flight planning.

FSL_AOC_2.jpg

2) Switching between kgs/lbs units in the A320 displayed the following:

FSL_AOC_3.jpg

3. Reverted to lbs for release fuel input and note the following was showing in the payload LSK in the A320

FSL_AOC_5.jpg

Stopped here as I need to redo the initial FPL to improve the payload values, apart from being confused lol.

Will continue later

Kind regards

22 hours ago, B777ER said:

I'm thinking I might just wait for Aerosoft as I have not purchased anything yet Airbus for P3D.

Check your mail here at Avsim Eric. :wink:

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

If anyone is interested in why the FSL in my v4.2 gave me really bad performance here is why.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

This is sort of disappointing for me.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm happy for you.  But, I was hoping it was something other than RAM.  I have 32G of RAM so I'm pretty sure that's not my issue.  For the most part, it is flyable for me still.  But it is definitely not better than 4.1 nor as good as what others seem to be getting with lesser hardware.  So for me, I'm still searching.  I'm really thinking of just biting the bullet and wiping everything and starting over.  Really hate that thought because it takes 2 days to re-install all of my scenery.  But, if that's what it takes.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

9 minutes ago, klamal said:

This is sort of disappointing for me.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm happy for you.  But, I was hoping it was something other than RAM.  I have 32G of RAM so I'm pretty sure that's not my issue.  For the most part, it is flyable for me still.  But it is definitely not better than 4.1 nor as good as what others seem to be getting with lesser hardware.  So for me, I'm still searching.  I'm really thinking of just biting the bullet and wiping everything and starting over.  Really hate that thought because it takes 2 days to re-install all of my scenery.  But, if that's what it takes.

Before you do that try lowering the refresh rate of the displays.

Its on page 3 in the options menu. its 30fps in 2D and 20fps in 3D.

I've set 5fps for 2D as I never use them and 12 fps for the 3D. I don't see any notable diffenrence in  the cockpit except if i fly the plane like a fighter jet but i gained a lot of fps.

I now have  from 40 to 60 fps. Occasionaly dropping to 30

Before it sometimes dropped below 20 with max 45 fps.

I admitedly have a high end computer  but i get this figures with almost every settings maxed out in P3D which for some reason seems to work best for my system ( less blurries and patch loading of autogen).

@Nyxx Glad you found the source of your problem. Too bad you found that out on a sunday and probably can't by ram today. See you in the skies

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, klamal said:

Before reinstalling your sim, you should take a look at this thread in the FSL Forum https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/16166-affinitymask-causing-stutters-and-underperformance/ and wait what the FSL support staff has to say about this. As you can see there are other people having perfomance issues with the latest update as well.

2 minutes ago, 238932 said:

Its on page 3 in the options menu. its 30fps in 2D and 20fps in 3D.

I've set 5fps for 2D as I never use them and 12 fps for the 3D. I don't see any notable diffenrence in  the cockpit except if i fly the plane like a fighter jet but i gained a lot of fps.

Interesting.  Thanks for this.  I will definitely give it a try before doing a re-install.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

4 minutes ago, Chri said:

Before reinstalling your sim, you should take a look at this thread in the FSL Forum https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/16166-affinitymask-causing-stutters-and-underperformance/ and wait what the FSL support staff has to say about this. As you can see there are other people having perfomance issues with the latest update as well.

Interesting too.  I won't be doing my re-install for at least another week as I don't really have time.  So I'll keep an eye on this as well hoping that someone finds the silver bullet somewhere.  I'm flying in the NGX right now with settings higher than I am using in the FSLabs and it is "butter smooth".  I know the A320 is harder on the system than the NGX, but apparently there are people that are also getting the "butter smooth" results.  So I keep hoping.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

6 hours ago, Tokitaumelie said:

Hi Alex

Did see the abnormal ZFW-value after PFPX import, via the AOC uplink, when using LBS instead of kgs. After initial import, this was the output on FMGC, as opposed to a ZFW-value of 132118 in PFPX:

IncorrectZFW.jpg

So decided to do some further testing and a little more accuracy with the flight planning. These are the results, though incomplete at the moment as I'm up to where I'm supposed to enter the payload values (work tomorrow :-))

1) Redid the flight planning.

FSL_AOC_2.jpg

2) Switching between kgs/lbs units in the A320 displayed the following:

FSL_AOC_3.jpg

3. Reverted to lbs for release fuel input and note the following was showing in the payload LSK in the A320

FSL_AOC_5.jpg

Stopped here as I need to redo the initial FPL to improve the payload values, apart from being confused lol.

Will continue later

Kind regards

Thanks Tokitaumelie!

As I suspected, they didn't fix the issue.  All this time with "a major" update and crap hits the fan.  Wow.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

10 hours ago, Nyxx said:

If anyone is interested in why the FSL in my v4.2 gave me really bad performance here is why.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/16178-would-like-to-withdraw-my-support-ticket/&tab=comments#comment-123199

Great news Dave. Thanks for the feedback, now we will have to up the RAM during the next upgrade.

8 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Thanks Tokitaumelie!

As I suspected, they didn't fix the issue.  All this time with "a major" update and crap hits the fan.  Wow.

No biggie, Aaron. I can live with this, just plan in kgs if using PFPX otherwise there are other flight planning tools available. I'm sure FSL will have it resolved in the near term.

Am just thankful we are now spoiled with all these amazing addons from PMDG, FSL, A2A, TFDi and soon, the Maddog :-) apart from all the other scenery developers and tools.

Have a great day and kind regards

On 2/18/2018 at 10:05 AM, Nyxx said:

Unfortunate not a user or current owner cant see this post.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

4 hours ago, Silverbird said:

Unfortunate not a user or current owner cant see this post.

In short Dave  was  short  on   ram

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg