Sign in to follow this  
DJJose

T2G KMCO Issue with P3d v4.2

4 hours ago, otreblA said:

That taxilight problem must be a v4... thing.

This is possible. Looks fine in P3Dv3.4

1 hour ago, comair25 said:

Is anyone able to re upload the bgl fix for the duplicate taxiways?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/apghnv3f3epzzx7/KMCO_ADEP4_ADE.bgl?dl=0

Drop into addon/scenery folder.

2 hours ago, comair25 said:

added to to the addon scenery folder and it still shows duplicates. Not sure what is going on.

https://ibb.co/mKopwe

Check for duplicate afcads. If you have ftx global, in the folder there's a vector fix folder. Look inside and delete any duplicate KMCO. I had to delete a bunch of afcads from that folder because I have addon airports that don't need those additional fixes.

Having that same problem, duplicate signs still show up

Shane Reilly

Prepar3D & X-Plane 11

737_button.png130_button.png

Having issues with this as well..... Any help appreciated!

Edited by Shinx13

Reynaldo Rodriguez

Philadelphia, PA

VATSIM | ZNY S3

signature-dark.png

JBU427.png

On 9/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, DJJose said:

Check for duplicate afcads. If you have ftx global, in the folder there's a vector fix folder. Look inside and delete any duplicate KMCO. I had to delete a bunch of afcads from that folder because I have addon airports that don't need those additional fixes.

On 9/20/2018 at 4:27 PM, comair25 said:

Nope, there is no other Afcad for KMCO I can find anywhere in the Orbx folders. 

Reynaldo Rodriguez

Philadelphia, PA

VATSIM | ZNY S3

signature-dark.png

JBU427.png

On 9/19/2018 at 5:27 PM, comair25 said:

added to to the addon scenery folder and it still shows duplicates. Not sure what is going on.

https://ibb.co/mKopwe

I got mine working by doing 5 things:

1. For the duplicate runway signs, download the file Nick Cooper links to in post #37 of this thread (same file causes issues at KJAX) https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/144253-grass-over-runway/
  2. For the extra trees and autogen on the taxiways and aprons, replace the ABP_KMCO.bgl (you don't need the APT_KMCO.bgl) in the ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_FixedAPT\scenery folder with the one linked to in Neil Hill's post #19 here:  https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/117165-trees-and-houses-on-runway/
  3. For the duplicate tower issue, rename APT_KMCO.bgl to  APT_KMCO.bgl.off in the ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_FixedAPT\scenery folder.
  4. Runway lights. - Use DJJose's AFCAD, or one of the others available to fix that.
  5. Set mesh to 2m for bridges to work.

I was having bridge issues until I deleted both Sceneryindex folders and let P3D rebuild them. They've been fine ever since.

Edited by MDFlier

1 hour ago, MDFlier said:

I was having bridge issues until I deleted both Sceneryindex folders and let P3D rebuild them. They've been fine ever since.

MDFlier,

I am having bridge issues.  I tried 2m but it didn't help.  Basically I have to reload the scenery to get them to appear.  Can you give me more info on how to do  the above?  Which folders exactly and will I have to do anything except let them rebuild on their own?

Thanks,

Dave

6 minutes ago, tubbsds1 said:

MDFlier,

I am having bridge issues.  I tried 2m but it didn't help.  Basically I have to reload the scenery to get them to appear.  Can you give me more info on how to do  the above?  Which folders exactly and will I have to do anything except let them rebuild on their own?

Thanks,

Dave

I deleted all of the files in the C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SceneryIndexes_x64\ and the C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SceneryIndexes_x64_P4AO\ folders.

I believe that you can delete the entire folders, but to play it safe I just deleted the contents.

The 1st time you start P3D after doing this is going to take a long time to start up while it rebuilds the indexes.

I can't promise that this will fix yours, but the KMCO bridge issue and the wacky GSX vehicle paths issue both disappeared after I did it. I can't think of anything else I did that would have fixed anything.

Thanks for the info.  I just tried this and unfortunately no luck.  I start the sim at KMCO and there are no bridges.  I change something in the settings (or anything that makes the scenery reload) and they magically appear.  Crazy.  I think I read somewhere that it has to do with the AFCAD file.  I am using the same as yours tho.  I'll keep searching.