Sign in to follow this  
BigDave80

What headset do you use?

HI All,  I'm loving the Pilot2ATC program but unfortunately my USB Asus Styrix headset does not like to talk to it, it cuts out in the middle of comms, I'm positive it's something with the headset as any other mic I try works perfectly fine.  So instead of using a crappy desktop mic but I figure I should just drop the $ on a new headset but before I do I'm wondering what do you all use that works great with P2A? I'd like to go with a wireless headset, so I can keep an ear on the simulation while I step out on the wing and have a smoke or swing by the galley to grab some over priced peanuts.  So for other users of P2A what headset do you use?

Dave

I'm using a Sades A7 USB headset with no problems.  I purchased this headset 1 1/2 years ago so there is probably a new model by now.

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Hi

I couldnt get any closer if I tried. I use a Dave Clarke Headset rewired for stereo and a filter module I made to use it on the comupter. I bought the headset 2nd hand off ebay a couple of years ago. The Track IR clip pro has had the clamp base removed and is now attached to the side of the headphones.

Ken