Sign in to follow this  
Arz2934

Switch Between Yoke and Joystick

I fly most of my planes with a yoke, but when I fly the Airbus, I use a joystick. However, this requires me to remap the POV controls back and forth every time I switch. Is it possible to have multiple control setups based on the loaded aircraft with Chase Plane? If not, would it be possible to be added to chase plane in the future (I'm not talking of the next build, but for 1.0 +)

I second this request. I typically use a joystick setup but occasionally use an Xbox 360 controller when testing scenery. It would be great to have ChasePlane detect the type of controller and use a specific settings file. Not sure if this is plausible but would be a nifty feature.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

We want to upgrade the joystick system after v1.0 to support this feature.

• Upvote 2

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Great to hear Keven, thanks for the info.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato