Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XP11 A favorite coming into Vancouver...

Thanks, John. The A.I. is now so good within XP11 with World Traffic, that many times, 1/2 hour before shutting down, will sip a coffee, and just watch the many departures and arrivals, near the airport of operation that I have focused on the World Traffic Radar. I just pick a flight, see the flight plan, and sit back and become a passenger.  Great fun, and the models used, are awesome. This Air Canada flight was coming in from Toronto, and watched it turn to final as you see here in the second picture, run the approach, and finally taxi to the gate. I was sitting on the wing, the whole way! :)

Mitch

5 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Thanks, John. The A.I. is now so good within XP11 with World Traffic, that many times, 1/2 hour before shutting down, will sip a coffee, and just watch the many departures and arrivals, near the airport of operation that I have focused on the World Traffic Radar. I just pick a flight, see the flight plan, and sit back and become a passenger.  Great fun, and the models used, are awesome.

Mitch

heheh same here, sometimes i launch XP11 only to do some AI spotting ...load some airport that i like and i stay there just watching those birds coming and going, however WW3 still as a good margin for improvement!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Nice mitch.

BTW where had you disappeared too ? hope all is well

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

On 2/17/2018 at 10:17 AM, HumptyDumpty said:

Nice mitch.

BTW where had you disappeared too ? hope all is well

Yes, all is good, but had to attend full attention to family and career considerations over the last few weeks.  Things have settled down, and so can now sneak away for some flights amongst the various sims I have on the system.  Nice to once more have some recreation time scattered in between Life, lol.  Thanks for asking. Nice of you! :)  Hope things are premium at your end. :)  Cheers!

4 hours ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Yes, all is good, but had to attend full attention to family and career considerations over the last few weeks.  Things have settled down, and so can now sneak away for some flights amongst the various sims I have on the system.  Nice to once more have some recreation time scattered in between Life, lol.  Thanks for asking. Nice of you! :)  Hope things are premium at your end. :)  Cheers!

Everything premium here :)

BTW the OSM and Orthos servers were quite free :)

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

9 hours ago, tonywob said:

Great to see you back Mitch :)

Thanks Tony...wow...your custom tree tool....wow...!  It looks great on your New Zealand series.

8 hours ago, HumptyDumpty said:

Everything premium here :)

BTW the OSM and Orthos servers were quite free :)

THAT..was funny!  LOLOLOLOL.  Yeah...I let them cool off...I saw some smoke at my end, lol!   Great smile....