Sign in to follow this  
Attilio

PMDG and X-PLANE

Will the 737 ng3 also be for X-PLANE?

I'm still with FSX.
Very soon I would like to switch to 64 bit.

8 hours ago, Attilio said:

Very soon I would like to switch to 64 bit.

P3Dv4 is 64bit too...

• Upvote 1

I hope there will be an update to the DC6 for XP at least as it don't work perfectly with XP11, some textures are improper specially on the gauges (maybe the rflection) and so on. Although it's still flyable ;)

• Upvote 1

On 18/02/2018 at 9:55 AM, Ephedrin said:

P3Dv4 is 64bit too...

Thats the only thing in common though lol. Laminar are light years ahead 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davidrebolton said:

sure...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

If you think so... 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

{{Citation needed}}

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

If it is light years ahead I am not sure, but I must say that it is hard coming back to P3Dv4 after flying in XP11 or DCS for a while. It literally feels like you are using something from the 90's. The only reason I do it is for the PMDG planes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Guest Mik75

Visually, XP11 is the most capable civilian flight sim for sure. Watch a few videos, look at a few screenies, or do yourself a favour and buy XP11. There’s no need to spend any additional money beyond the base sim. Just some free-, or donation ware, and you’ll experience that this platform is well ahead of any competitors. And personally, I really enjoy the FDM, the physics on ground and in the air, very much. It feels much more dynamic, and the aircraft is truly interacting with the surrounding atmosphere and weather. That’s my opinion, your mileage may vary. ;-) 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mik75 said:

Visually, XP11 is the most capable civilian flight sim for sure. Watch a few videos, look at a few screenies, or do yourself a favour and buy XP11. There’s no need to spend any additional money beyond the base sim. Just some free-, or donation ware, and you’ll experience that this platform is well ahead of any competitors. And personally, I really enjoy the FDM, the physics on ground and in the air, very much. It feels much more dynamic, and the aircraft is truly interacting with the surrounding atmosphere and weather. That’s my opinion, your mileage may vary. ;-) 

I agree! :biggrin:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Gents,

For those who insist upon proselytizing for their favorite sim:  Always remember to insert the phrase "in my opinion" in such discussions.  One of my pet peeves is how many people in the world today cannot discriminate between a statement of fact and an opinion.

Blue is a color  <- statement of fact.

Blue is the best color <- opinion.

Blue is light years ahead of red!  <- opinion

No, they appear that way because they are moving in different directions relative to one another. <- fact

(see what I did there?  Nerd moment.  sorry.)

• Upvote 7

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Is the NG3 going to include to MAX as well as the 600-900ER models of the NG?

Thanks Robert

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

3 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Gents,

For those who insist upon proselytizing for their favorite sim:  Always remember to insert the phrase "in my opinion" in such discussions.  One of my pet peeves is how many people in the world today cannot discriminate between a statement of fact and an opinion.

Blue is a color  <- statement of fact.

Blue is the best color <- opinion.

Blue is light years ahead of red!  <- opinion

No, they appear that way because they are moving in different directions relative to one another. <- fact

(see what I did there?  Nerd moment.  sorry.)

100% agree, Robert! I really hate when people are stating their opinion as fact. 

14 hours ago, Mik75 said:

Again - that's your opinion... 

In my opinion, X-Plane is better in certain areas (as compared to P3D), but it's certainly lacking in other areas. Many of these areas a real deal-breakers for me, personally. The largest factor for me is weather simulation, weather depiction and lack of weather engine.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Guest Mik75
22 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

100% agree, Robert! I really hate when people are stating their opinion as fact. 

Again - that's your opinion... 

In my opinion, X-Plane is better in certain areas (as compared to P3D), but it's certainly lacking in other areas. Many of these areas a real deal-breakers for me, personally. The largest factor for me is weather simulation, weather depiction and lack of weather engine.

Sure, and in my opinion, weather in XP is more real than in FSX and its derivates. ;-) It looks better, the interaction with your aircraft is more dynamic and real (especially when using xEnviro), and therefore not taking countermeasures, for instance turning on your anti ice while flying through icing conditions, will have consequences (dramatic change of lift), etc. And you’re right, it’s far from being perfect, but overall, it’s the better platform for me. And the incredibly smooth performance is another which adds a lot to the actual sensation of flight, and therefore, to the immersion. May I ask you, if you have XP11 installed?