Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

Went Back To V4.1 Lags Stutters no NUM PAD inputs

Went Back To V4.1 after 7 hours of trying to troubleshoot.

V4.2 was lagging way behind any mouse clicks by about 10-20 seconds. Trying to takeoff and it would stop and go all the way down the runway basically making it a slide show.

I lost the ability to use my NUM PAD to look around the flightdeck and to scroll around the aircraft outside.

Going back to 4.1 solved this. Do you have any clues as to what is going on? I think this needs to go back to the BETA team.

Randy Smith

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Guest JustanotherPilot

Have you checked that the key assignments are still present under control settings menu, they might have been somehow. wiped. Seems like there are some issues with the 4.2 update, from past experience back to v3, I've made a point of waiting a month before any updates are made available, to give addon developers a chance to catch up and LM to sort out any bugs in the P3D update. Tempting as it is, to update now, I'll stick with 4.1 for another fortnight or so.

Try removing fsuipc from the modules folder.

that worked for me

8 hours ago, polk2 said:

Try removing fsuipc from the modules folder.

that worked for me

The main issue for me was the the constant freezing up and stutters when trying to enter information in to the panel. I could almost deal with the NUM PAD issue.

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

I just rolled back to 4.1 as well.  Can't pan the view with the hat switch on my yoke anymore or the number pad even after assigning the hat switch either in sim or with SPAD.Next.  Also had 2 P3D crash to desktop while trying to taxi to the runway.  Never had a crash with 4.1 at all.  Event viewer shows nothing at all to determine the cause of the crash.  And I also had the greyed out ATC window issue which I fixed but came back another time.  I too spent hours trying and it seems too buggy.....I will wait until these things are ironed out before updating again.  4.1 gave me no issues and was the most stable sim I've ever had installed.

Brandon