Sign in to follow this  
charlie130

Leonardo Mad Dog for 64 bit

On 2/26/2018 at 6:22 PM, delfin8896 said:

Hello Gerald,

this is not working as expected, the FO in MCE is doing a lot with the buttons in the Maddog cockpit, but nothing very useful.

Detlef

Just to keep you updated.

It is already worked on and expected to be sorted within 2 weeks. I mean same support level as shown in video above in FSX.

On ‎03‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 8:51 PM, FS++ said:

Just to keep you updated.

It is already worked on and expected to be sorted within 2 weeks. I mean same support level as shown in video above in FSX.

OK Gerald, many thanks! Take your time :-)!

Detlef Fenske

It's been about two weeks, and I'm eager to fly the new maddog with MCE.    I know these these things take their time, but do you think we're still looking at some time soon?

13 hours ago, kaosfere said:

It's been about two weeks, and I'm eager to fly the new maddog with MCE.    I know these these things take their time, but do you think we're still looking at some time soon?

A bit more time is needed to get Fo to rotate SPD, HDG and ALT accurately.

Control of switches is already sorted.

Download and install latest package

Follow that with a quick run of the app wizard.

Start->All Apps->Multi Crew Experience->Run app wizard. No need for speech training.

9 hours ago, FS++ said:

A bit more time is needed to get Fo to rotate SPD, HDG and ALT accurately.

Control of switches is already sorted.

Download and install latest package

Awesome, got the newest release in place and it seems to work on a first check.   You guys are great.

18 hours ago, kaosfere said:

Awesome, got the newest release in place and it seems to work on a first check.   You guys are great.

Thank you Rob.

After experimenting some yesterday, it seems like either a number of switches aren't working (such as the APU air or AC supply switches) or they have non-obvious trigger words.   Would it be useful at this point to report these as they come up in the "things not working" thread, or should they be treated as work in progress and left alone until there's a final release?

11 hours ago, kaosfere said:

After experimenting some yesterday, it seems like either a number of switches aren't working (such as the APU air or AC supply switches) or they have non-obvious trigger words.   Would it be useful at this point to report these as they come up in the "things not working" thread, or should they be treated as work in progress and left alone until there's a final release?

Best to treat it as works in progress until the end of next week.

Some thinks like automatic handling of the doors have been overlooked.

Try "apu airbleed on"

1 hour ago, FS++ said:

Best to treat it as works in progress until the end of next week.

Will do!    I'll check "apu airbleed" after work, thanks.

Hi All

Can anyone just check the ' Power up mad dog with ground power unit aloud '  flow to see if it works OK, or are there any issues.  

Thanks

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

On 3/22/2018 at 11:18 AM, alpha117 said:

Hi All

Can anyone just check the ' Power up mad dog with ground power unit aloud '  flow to see if it works OK, or are there any issues.  

Thanks

Is not working for me. I can't really seem to get any commands to work though the FO does seem to report certain things like when the caution light goes on.

- Aaron

Thanks

Can you confirm that you have the latest version

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Hi Gerald,

there are some things not working correctly on startup...

- Air Cond Supply Switch is working reverse and not set to Auto or Off vice versa.
- Seat Belt Sign Switch is not reacting and not recognized sometimes.
- Airfoil and Windshield Anti Ice Switches not reacting together sometimes in flows.
- Radio Rack to fan is not switching.
- In "Cockpit Crew Checklist" Auto Land Term is not recognized and spoken, it is spelled instead.
- In "Cockpit Crew Checklist" Stabilizer Rudder and Aileron Trims... there is some erratic behavior going on with the throttle levers autothrottle disconnect switch if I remember. The workaround for me is to shutdown MCE and restart.
- Hydraulic System... the transfer hydraulic pump is not switched on - so the flaps are not working in taxi flow.

But... most commands are working as expected - great job!:biggrin: Thank you!

Detlef

Edited by delfin8896
  • Upvote 1

Detlef Fenske