Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

Default AI Airraf are Back

Upgraded to P3d V.2 over the weekend, went back to 4.1 last night because 4.2 cased lags freezing and stutters,virtually unflyable.

Now the default  AI traffic is back along with my 3rd Party AI program.

How do I get rid of the default AI.

Thanks

Randall Smith

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

51 minutes ago, flynman33 said:

Upgraded to P3d V.2 over the weekend, went back to 4.1 last night because 4.2 cased lags freezing and stutters,virtually unflyable.

Now the default  AI traffic is back along with my 3rd Party AI program.

How do I get rid of the default AI.

Thanks

Randall Smith

I presume you installed the content? if you did this is the cause for your default AI coming back.

Before I give you some suggestion can you state what is your 3rd Party AI program? the solution depends of this.

Regards,
Simbol

Its a freeware product I don't remember

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

To answer your question, the solution is very simple. Look in your prepar3d installation directory at the following path: X:\Prepar3d\Scenery\World\scenery and locate the trafficAircraft.bgl file. This is the default AI aircraft. Simply either delete it permanently or rename it to trafficAircraft.bgl.BAK.

18 minutes ago, flynman33 said:

Its a freeware product I don't remember

In that case it is probably safe to follow BusheFlyer advise, it is better if you rename the trafficAircraft.bgl to trafficAircraft.off so you can revert back the changes if necessary.

Regards,
Simbol