Sign in to follow this  
Jetset408

So, how is it? (im stuck at work...)

2 hours ago, WGMD said:

It's a brilliant add-on once you arrange the lighting settings properly,.........

But what lighting settings are you using?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I love this thing!:D Performance is great, and everything is as it was in the good old Maddog!

Did a quick flight from ENVA to ENGM. It went so well, I figured I'd just turn around and go to EKCH. I must have done something wrong (Ice perhaps?) - the AP refused to engage after takeoff, probably because the pitch trim did no longer want to move. Tried the suitecase handle and the alternate trim, but it was still stuck in takeoff position. She became a real interesting Maddawg to fly with a stuck stab! Managed to manually fly her back to ENGM, and now she is parked here for the night...:)

Hopefully they fixed her by tomorrow afternoon..;)

7 hours ago, kristolz said:

Hopefully they fixed her by tomorrow afternoon..;

Ha.. Just like the real thing.

Nice work getting her down safely.

IM

11 hours ago, gboz said:

But what lighting settings are you using?

gb.

Medium RealLight res. in the Maddog's Load Manager. No HDR and dynamic lighting off.
Still in P3D v4.2 ( ... till the initial release dust has settled down ... )

rgds., Willem

Its a wonderful aircraft.

Performance is wonderful too. 

Did a testflight yesterday, my frames are locked at 30 and never went below 25 at day and at night and with a lot of ai with psxseecontraffic.

My specs: I5 6500K, Geforce 1070, 16 GB RAM

Cheers,

Martin Hübner